Random good picture Not show
1. Napoleon arrayed his troops for battle.
2. Napoleon threatened to starve the country into submission.
3. Napoleon was defeated by the Duke of Wellington at the battle of Waterloo.
4. Napoleon was vanquished at the battle of Waterloo in 1815.
5. He is under the delusion that he is Napoleon.
6. Napoleon III authorized Haussmann to rebuild Paris.
7. He was a direct descendant of Napoleon Bonaparte.
8. My boss is a little Napoleon.
9. Napoleon subdued much of Europe.
10. Napoleon was defeated at the Battle of Waterloo.
11. Do you know who Napoleon was?
12. The professor wrote a lengthy book on Napoleon.
13. Napoleon was sent into exile on an island.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Napoleon was banished to Elba.
15. Beethoven at first dedicated his Heroes Symphony to Napoleon.
16. He portrayed Napoleon in the play.
17. The painter depicted Napoleon at the Battle of Waterloo.
18. Instead of confronting the enemy directly, Napoleon simply outflanked them.
19. Historical analogies, as between Napoleon and Hitler, ought not to be carried too far.
20. The Prosecutor looked toward Napoleon,[Sentencedict.com] waiting for him to thunder an objection.
21. As Napoleon once said, attack is the best method of defence.
22. If Napoleon had lived 20 centuries ealier, he would doubtless have been apotheosized.
23. Napoleon stood astride the early 19th century like a giant.
24. What amazing train of thought led you from Napoleon to global warming?
25. Napoleon Kaufman will start Sunday, but by default.
26. Napoleon showed no reaction to his mens' adulation.
27. Inspector Napoleon Hendrix said last year that Temple was believed to be a trigger man for drug dealers.
28. The other day I came across an interesting essay on the war with Napoleon.
29. The novel fan is always daydreaming and sometimes under the delusion that he becomes Napoleon.
30. This writer, also a tuna fan, opts for the ahi Napoleon with pickled ginger and sesame soy drizzle.
More similar words: snap off, smile on, chameleon, apology, apologist, apologize, pole, north pole, south pole, snap, kidnap, synapse, naphtha, leopard, single out, snapping, knapsack, a couple of, rule of law, a bundle of, on approval, kapo, vapor, weapon, gestapo, hexapod, come on, lie on, apostasy, move on.