Random good picture Not show
1) A smaller delivery van from a wholesaler was just moving into her unloading yard.
2) The deal between the wholesaler and manufacturer will have been sewn up only minutes before Sanjay accepted his orders.
3) Consolidated Stores is a retailer and wholesaler of close-out merchandise.
4) We've been selling our wholesaler shoulder rates when we could easily have achieved high-season.
5) On the same reasoning the wholesaler is entitled to indemnity from the manufacturer.
6) The retailer's claim against the wholesaler is a claim for indemnity.
7) Edwin Hodgson, wholesaler of decorative ironmongery,(http://sentencedict.com/wholesaler.html) died in 1854 aged thirty-eight.
8) We are a big sneaker and handbag wholesaler in China.
9) Welcome the wholesaler or the overseas buyer orders.
10) Welcome the trading company and wholesaler contact with us!
11) Zealously welcome national each cowboy wholesaler with this factory relation, establishes the long - term partner(sentencedict.com), communal development.
12) Identify and locate the wholesaler population in the marketplace.
13) We are importer and wholesaler of wrapped V Belt. Please contact us.
14) Develop a picture of our performance with each wholesaler, primarily availability.
15) If a wholesaler accepts the VP, a written Operating Agreement will be presented and signed to finalize the partnership arrangement.
16) It is usually cheaper to buy the goods direct from the wholesaler.
17) After graduation from high school, he went to work for his uncle, an affluent rice wholesaler.
18) Plus I need some one to carry boxes from the wholesaler.
19) Trade discount is an allowance made off the catalogue or list price of goods given by a wholesaler to a retailer.
20) Then Alberta disappeared, to reappear some time later, working for a wholesaler selling through catalogues.
21) Anwar had reclaimed Changez and was patiently explaining to him about the shop, the wholesaler and the financial position.
22) The retailer in turn would have an action for breach of contract against the wholesaler and the wholesaler against the manufacturer.
23) It's usually cheaper to buy the goods direct from the wholesaler.
24) The cozy, family-owned shop is not only a full-service florist, but a wholesaler as well.
25) A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler.
26) We inform you that we have commenced a business as a wholesaler.
27) The enterprise of Alfa Laval Polska Sp. z o. o. offers you Mechanical engineering, Adult education and wholesaler as well as the further Metal goods and Trade and commerce.
28) Aggressive and premature pursuit of this information may antagonize the wholesaler and poison the relationship.
29) Exclusive distribution refers to the fact that there is only one wholesaler or retailer who selling a product or providing a certain service.
30) Since the quality problem is discovered after delivery, the wholesaler cannot state the sales discount in the original VAT special invoices.
More similar words: wholesale, sales, choleric, cholesterol, pick holes in, sale, uncle sam, desalination, alert, dealer, on sale, for sale, hole, whole, tolerate, tolerant, as a whole, tolerance, tolerable, asshole, on the whole, loophole, malevolent, convalesce, talentless, malevolence, adolescent, no less than, Palestinian, malevolently.