Random good picture Not show
1. Caviar is sturgeon roe prepared by a special process.
2. Sometimes they catch a bit of sturgeon.
3. Paddlefish are bony fish related to the Sturgeon.
4. Fishing is a big political issue because the sturgeon population is diminishing.
5. Sturgeon became over-protective of his players to an impossible degree.
6. He catches five sturgeon fish.
7. Kan Zhe asks who is killing the Chinese sturgeon.
8. Products: Fugu obscurus Abe , sturgeon, rainbow trout.
9. Finger 3 : Transportation of the Chinese sturgeon.
10. The hybrid sturgeon in cement pool had the habit of hiding during the day and coming out at night, while that in deep water cage stayed at the base in riptide and swam in slack tide.
11. A supposed sheep's milk cheese from cowsAnd alleged sturgeon caviar was just cheap Mississippi paddlefish eggs.
12. Sturgeon said a Cobra meeting chaired by the UK health secretary, Alan Johnson, included her junior health minister, Shona Robison.
13. Some ray-finned fish, including paddlefish and sturgeon, also retained these receptors.
14. Watch for the Full Sturgeon Moon to climb over your southeast horizon shortly after sunset.
15. Chinese sturgeon, also calls the huso dauricus, the country grade one protected animal.
16. The Caspian holds a great amount of sturgeon, which yield eggs that are processed into caviar.
17. Eggs , or roe , of sturgeon preserved with salt.
18. And alleged sturgeon caviar was just cheap Mississippi paddlefish eggs.
19. As recently as 20 years ago the Soviet Union was netting more than 10,000 tonnes of sturgeon a year.
20. After a long fight, the mystery monster turned out to be a 57-inch sturgeon that weighed 46 pounds.
21. Species included in the new list include the Sussex Emerald Moth, the sturgeon, floating water plantain and marsh saxifrage.
22. The studies on gonad and sex control in Amur sturgeon are necessary for artificial propagation and breeding and hologynic production in the process of sturgeon cultivation.
23. Very close ratio of unsaturated fatty acids were obtained in viscera, abdomen of sturgeon and muscle of Chalcalburnus chalcoides aralen, which were higher than in muscle of fresh water fish.
24. "My guess is that the paddlefish and the Yangtze sturgeon are on the way to extinction already but there are other species that the reserve may be critically important for," Dudgeon warned.
25. Finally, hydraulic variables were simulated and analyzed in the progenitive field of the Chinese Sturgeon below the Gezhouba Reservoir.
26. A huge variety of fish, including cod, crayfish, bream, halibut, mussels, salmon, sea bass and sturgeon, are all farmed, providing jobs and food for people all over the world.
27. A transparent,(sentencedict.com/sturgeon.html) almost pure gelatin prepared from the air bladder of the sturgeon and certain other fishes and used as an adhesive and a clarifying agent.
28. And the sea send to New Zealand ceaseless scallop, porgy , sturgeon and other delicious fish.
29. While lateral gene transfer from a trematode worm could ultimately benefit the lake sturgeon, evidence of the Trichomonas pathogen is more likely to have a negative effect.
30. Caviar is a luxury delicacy, consisting of processed, salted, non - fertilized sturgeon roe.
More similar words: burgeon, surgeon, bourgeois, bourgeoisie, pigeon, dungeon, urge, pigeon pea, purge, surge, curmudgeon, scourge, burger, urgent, splurge, surgery, urgency, gorgeous, in charge of, insurgent, hamburger, resurgence, insurgence, turgid, liturgy, sturdy, pasture, gesture, posture, disturb.