Random good picture Not show
(1) The old curmudgeon found a new scapegoat and that let me out.
(2) Sinclair, a curmudgeon of taste and integrity, defends the river against the shoddy plans of the Chamber of Commerce.
(3) Kelly Johnson was a curmudgeon, but he was revered at the Skunk Works for his refusal to compromise about airplanes.
(4) Paul:How about to my editor, the old curmudgeon?
(5) Paul:How about to my editor, the old curmudgeon? Excuse me. He took me off the Anaconda story. I'm a reporter at The Bee. Sentencedict.com
(6) Indeed, whereas a young curmudgeon has no heart, an old idealist has no head.
(7) Mainly, his essays struck a cord in viewers by pointing out life's unspoken truths or more often complaining about its subtle lies, earning him the "curmudgeon" status he wore like a uniform.
(8) He was a brooding curmudgeon who thundered against industry, progress and the young science that sought to explain them.
(9) During my years as the "RUP curmudgeon," I had the opportunity to visit and observe many customers.
(10) A curmudgeon will sigh that this has led to a lowering of standards at the top of the Premier League, but those old-fashioned enough to enjoy uncertainty will find the game's appeal enhanced.
(11) Only a curmudgeon would deny the many benefits that our computers and electronic networks have brought us.
(12) The old curmudgeon was talking about the smothering effects of parental duty on creative lives.
(13) His Curmudgeon column which ran for many years in the Sunday Independent was required reading and was always guaranteed to raise a smile, he said.
(14) A 78- year-old curmudgeon, he enjoyed his modest life as a balloon seller because he shared it with his adventurous wife Ellie.
(15) Straus was Ickes's alter ego a newspaperman, a liberal, a fighter, a curmudgeon.
(16) For about the hundredth time, I cursed whatever kleptomaniac curmudgeon had walked off the train with my bag.
(17) I liked Fantastic Mr. Fox a lot, especially since I'm kind of a curmudgeon, at the moment, when it comes to animation.
(18) Developments like these make the former FDA commissioner David Kessler, a kindly curmudgeon, optimistic.
(19) His last industry job was with IBM Rational Software, where he was known as "the RUP Curmudgeon" and was also a member of the original Rational Suite team.
(20) " may seem like a rhetorical one, especially coming from the former "RUP Curmudgeon," my nickname inside the Rational organization before I left to pursue an academic career.
(21) It's fitting that he and Auerbach should win one award since Phil is only a little less hated than Red, who lit up his cigars on the bench and did his curmudgeon act with the out-of-town press.
(22) If you leave the theater without a smile on your face, then you're really a curmudgeon .
(23) This was taught to me by my pipe-smoking guru, an insufferably grouchy old curmudgeon. He DID know pipe smoking, though...