Random good picture Not show
1. Do not antagonize that woman,she is dangerous.
2. It would be dangerous to antagonize him.
3. He didn't want to antagonize her.
4. Don't antagonize the neighbours by making a noise.
5. Some personalities antagonize;others simply annoy.
6. Do not antagonize your customers.
7. Not wishing to antagonize her further, he said no more.
8. Matt wasn't the sort of man to antagonize people.
9. The White House does not want to antagonize Beijing.
10. It was done to antagonize, not to amuse.
11. I moved slowly forward so as not to antagonize the two pendulums.
12. I cravenly agreed, simply in order not to antagonize and perhaps lose him.
13. You don't want to antagonize rich and powerful Emissaries, especially not on their own ship in deep space.
14. And Victor Amadeus could not afford to antagonize them too deeply, for fear of their power as a class.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. He tends to antagonize the.
16. I advise you not to antagonize him.
17. And unlike some people are same everywhere " antagonize " , take an examination of to those and oneself especially same professional, same a the adviser's person, simply hate sb's guts.
18. The church settlement she effected was planned to antagonize as few people as possible.
19. It is suggested that Li's No.5 could antagonize the neurotoxicity excitatory amino acid.
20. Don't antagonize your boss.
21. Aggressive and premature pursuit of this information may antagonize the wholesaler and poison the relationship.
22. But EBM cannot antagonize the arrhythmia induced by adrenaline in rabbits.
23. Trace HCS also could antagonize partially the inhibition of IFN to CFU - GM.
24. Don't pick on the weak. It's immoral. Don't antagonize the strong without cause, its stupid.
25. It's a very delicate situation and I've no wish to antagonize him.
26. And the fibrinogen method in vitro and a canine blood coagulation model were used to identify how batroxobin antagonize the bleeding effect of hirudin.
27. Conclusions:This result indicated that some dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc agent and Dimercaptopropanol could markedly antagonize on lipid peroxidation of the mice exposed to Arsenic.
28. Noise jammer is one of the primary jamming that radar seekers have to antagonize.
29. The Anti-myocardial ischemia animal experiments indicated that the derivatives can obviously antagonize the myocardial ischemia of rats caused by hypophysin.
30. Conclusion The Extraction Solution from Rhizoma of Panax Japonicus has a quite obvious effect of abirritation and anti-inflammation, it can antagonize experimental arthritis of animals.
More similar words: antagonist, antagonism, agonize, harmonize, patronize, synchronize, advantage, tantalize, take advantage of, agony, wagon, drag on, paragon, bandwagon, denizen, organize, organized, recognize, galvanize, disorganized, percentage, contagion, contagious, stagnant, fantasy, fantastic, fantabulous, instantaneous, egg on, hang on.