Random good picture Not show
1. the colonization of the 'New World'
2. Colonization took place during the Habsburg dynasty.
3. the colonization of N America by the British and French.
4. Indeed, by the late Silurian, colonization of the changing land with its newly emerging continents was well under way.
5. It also allows the colonization of environments that would otherwise be too severe.
6. It is a bold colonization by a group that knows it is - and shows itself to be - in the ascendant.
7. Chapter Three:Delphic oracle and Colonization.
8. At the end of its colonization, there were nine Congolese educated to university level in the Belgian Congo.
9. Some completed their capitalist primitive accumulation through colonization and plundering; some expanded sphere of influence and hegemony through militarism and war.
10. At the beginning of Japanese colonization, in circumstance of language impassability for mutual intention understanding, Japanese has become first important business to spread.
11. While Bismarck was rather conservative in colonization, William II was much more active, which reflected the grave economic, social and psychological changes in Germany since her unification.
12. Colonization factor antigens (CFAs) are important toxic and protective antigens of enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC). Among the known CFAs, CS3 is a major fimbriae antigen.
13. Colonization of Reticulitermes chinensis Snyder was influenced by temperature, moisture, food, soil and room size was researched in laboratory as well as in the field.
14. Airway Colonization and Gastric Aspiration After Lung Transplantation : Do Birds of a Feather Flock Together?
15. K88 fimbriae is one of the major colonization factors associated with porcine neonatal and post-weaning diarrhea caused by enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli(ETEC).
16. Extinction and colonization account for the depauperate flora and fauna of islands when compared to the adjacent mainland.
17. Thus, agricultural production can increase as a result of colonization, population growth and improvements in land and labor productivity.
18. This onslaught won financial concessions but not the decisive part in the colonization of New Zealand which the company sought.
19. Female illiteracy, even in the well-off classes, is one of the characteristics of the decadence that led to colonization.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. This experiment was the use of different substrate ratio, its right to explore in vitro Anthurium adndraenum plactics colonization period and the period of growth.
21. The construction of the hives must meet certain required specification and dimensions that are very critical in making the hives homely for the bees during and after colonization of the apiary .
22. Burn patients are febrile before there is sinificant bacterial colonization of born wound.
23. However, to the diverse ethnic minorities that inhabited in this region, the national territorialization of their native lands effectively constituted a process of internal cultural colonization.
24. This premise refers to their"conceptual" differences and inconvertibility, which are what various kinds of cultural colonization want to eradicate and what the spirit...
25. This premise refers to their"conceptual" differences and inconvertibility, which are what various kinds of cultural colonization want to eradicate and what the spirit of po...
26. Objective To investigate the effects of periodontal therapy on Archaea colonization in subgingival plaque.
27. Blepharitis is inflammation of the eyelid, usually from bacterial colonization.
28. Erythematous and pustular (inflammatory) lesions require treatment with an agent possessing antimicrobial properties to decrease colonization of Propionibacterium acnes.
29. It has undoubtedly contributed munch to the movement of eradicating colonization in the world.
30. Conclusion Local application of Pabs against glucosyltransferase may significantly reduce the colonization level of implanted S. sobrinus.
More similar words: synchronization, urbanization, organization, organizational, colonize, nationalization, privatization, acclimatization, realization, utilization, randomization, polarization, authorization, globalization, socialization, stabilization, naturalization, secularization, externalization, internalization, hospitalization, industrialization, colonial, colonialism, revolutionize, collation, rationing, colon, colony, isolationism.