Random good picture Not show
1. She inherited a little money from her grandfather.
2. She inherited some money from her mother.
3. She has inherited her mother's stubborn streak.
4. She inherited a fortune from her father.
5. I inherited this ring from my grandmother.
6. He inherited a big fortune from his.
7. He inherited a fortune from his grandmother.
8. How many of these traits are genetically inherited?
9. She inherited a fortune from her grandmother.
10. She has inherited her father's large nose, which is very unfortunate.
11. Would you quit your job if you inherited lots of money?
12. His successor inherited a lot of problems from him.
13. Her children have inherited her love of sport.
14. She inherited a passion for music from her grandfather.
15. She had inherited her father's forcefulness.
16. Mr. Grass inherited his work ethic from his father.
17. My mother has inherited some land.
18. Stammering is probably an inherited defect.
19. She had not inherited her mother's forgiving nature.
20. He inherited a lucrative business from his father.
21. I inherited a number of problems from my predecessor.
22. He has inherited his mother's patience.
23. She inherited a large fortune.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. She inherited a share of the family fortune.
25. She inherited our father's thick, wavy hair.
26. It has been postulated that the condition is inherited.
27. She has inherited her mother's fine features .
28. Rosie inherited her red hair from her mother.
29. The government inherited an impossible situation from its predecessors.
30. She arrived at college with a whole set of assumptions inherited from her family.
More similar words: inherit, inheritor, inheritance, inhabited, inhibited, criteria, spirited, write down, criterion, pinhead, inherent, inherently, trite, write, writer, merit, write off, write in, rewrite, write out, write up, contrite, favorite, heritage, asperity, demerit, suited, hypocrite, celerity, temerity.