Random good picture Not show
1. She poked fun at people's shortcomings with sarcastic remarks.
2. His tone was lightly sarcastic.
3. Was she being sarcastic?
4. I felt completely squashed by her sarcastic comment.
5. She growled a sarcastic reply.
6. His comments were a sarcastic swipe at the police.
7. He chopped in with a sarcastic remark.
8. 'I thought so,' she said with a sarcastic smile.
9. 'There's no need to be sarcastic,' she said.
10. I squashed him with a sarcastic remark.
11. He can't help making sarcastic comments.
12. Hearing a sarcastic note in his voice, she swung around to face him.
13. She was dying to say something sarcastic to him, but bit her tongue and stayed silent.
14. Are you being sarcastic?
15. He was very sarcastic about my attempts at telling jokes.
16. I could see from her expression that his sarcastic comments had hit home.
17. In the corridor the youngsters give a sarcastic cheer.
18. A single insight fetched a sarcastic round of applause.
19. She has a sarcastic tongue.
20. She's kind here, not sarcastic.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. She was a master of the sarcastic put-down.
22. She had expected an equally sarcastic reply.
23. He will be sarcastic and they won't like it.
24. No-one knows any longer when Morrissey is being sarcastic and when he is trying to awaken us to something.
25. Sarcastic cameos of barking Tory predators and their yelping spouses indicate his accomplices in this enterprise.
27. When he came, he was silent and moody, and after a few sarcastic remarks he went away.
28. Actresses have tried the line different ways: as a sarcastic question, a flat dismissal, a verbal slap.
29. Fairbrother was shuffling reluctantly out of the stone doorway as he returned, and Richard greeted him with sarcastic cheerfulness.
30. The funny thing was, she had no idea that I was being sarcastic.
More similar words: plaster cast, carcase, carcass, overcast, castigate, drastic, plastic, bombastic, fantastic, drastically, gymnastics, enthusiastic, ecclesiastical, enthusiastically, arcane, cast, caste, cast off, castor, forecast, newscast, cast away, cast down, telecast, typecast, cast about, cast aside, broadcast, cast about for, castle in the air.