Random good picture Not show
1. That old block of flats is a real eyesore!
2. That old factory is a real eyesore!
3. They think the new library building is an eyesore.
4. The factory is an obtrusive eyesore.
5. That new shopping centre is a real eyesore.
6. The factory is an eyesore.
7. Poverty leads to slums, which are an eyesore and a health hazard.
8. Many residents consider the old house an eyesore.
9. They claim the air-bubble dome will be an eyesore.
10. Villagers say the place is an eyesore and he is a disgrace to the church.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Neighbors complained that it was an eyesore, covered by weeds and debris, and that the owner was unfairly avoiding taxes.
12. An environmental hazard and an eyesore at a park off Swindon's Cricklade Road.
13. The council says the dish is an eyesore and should be painted white again.
14. The children targeted were a public eyesore, nuisance, or perceived threat.
15. The antis say it's an atomic eyesore ... a dangerous heirloom to leave future generations.
16. To be perfectly honest, the place is an eyesore, an abomination.
17. And so it remained, an eyesore and a danger, although Beth herself regularly cleared the weeds from the path.
18. He's not an eyesore, more like eye candy!
19. The scar on the polished tabletop is an eyesore.
20. He always treats me as an eyesore.
21. This is an eye drop to relieve your eyesore.
22. It was plainly an eyesore.
23. That new multi - storey carpark is a real eyesore.
24. People living in Surrey Street say they are tired of an unhealthy eyesore in their midst.
25. Offshore wind farms would be more expensive to establish but far less of an eyesore.
26. Maybe one of the powerful merchants regarded it as an eyesore.
27. It's worried that the resulting jumble of colours and designs would create an eyesore.
28. Despite extensive plans by the consortium for landscaping, the conservationists claim the dump would turn into an eyesore.
29. What the students had come to value as a wetland, the administration had seen as an eyesore.
30. The authorities deemed his little block of commerce an eyesore.
More similar words: resort, sore, see eye to eye, eye, eyes, eyelid, eyebrow, eyelash, eye disease, keep an eye on, bird's eye view, turn a blind eye, on one's own, resource, resolve, desolate, tiresome, theme song, resonant, besotted, resonate, resolute, gruesome, esoteric, sort, resonance, a series of, sorry, sordid, irresolute.