Synonym: baby doctor, paediatrician, pediatrist. Similar words: patrician, median, mediate, immediate, encyclopedia, magician, musician, repatriate. Meaning: [‚pɪːdɪə'trɪʃn] n. a specialist in the care of babies.
Random good picture Not show
1. If their pediatrician is telling them to wait, that their child will outgrow it, the parents know better.
2. Renowned pediatrician Berry Brazelton wrote an article in 1962 that changed the way parents approach toilet training.
3. Q.. My pediatrician gives our son a flu shot every fall.
4. An alert pediatrician has an excellent opportunity to nurture this.
5. The pediatrician, the child psychologist, and the local organizers all exist.
6. It is awkward to call the pediatrician every time the baby has a new blemish on her cheek.
7. He's a pediatrician a children's doctor.
8. Remember your father - in - law's a pediatrician.
9. She has aspirations to become a pediatrician.
10. Jenny : Yes, he's a pediatrician. What's up?
11. He's the best pediatrician in Westchester.
12. Ultimately, the fishing is always a pediatrician , is really the ability to angle for praise.
13. I am an experienced pediatrician working in a well - known's hospital in Shanghai.
14. If you're a pediatrician, you may see infants and children.
15. The nation's pediatrician laureate is preparing to lay down his black bag ( James Traub ).
16. Michael Cabana, a pediatrician at the University of Michigan's C.
17. Each time, Madison's pediatrician prescribed antibiotics to kill the bacteria.
18. The nation's pediatrician laureate is preparing to lay down his black bag.
19. Talk to your pediatrician about butterbur, as very young children should not take it, and no studies have been done in children under 6 years old.
20. David: She's not a bimbo. She's a doctor, pediatrician[sentencedict.com], actually.
21. The month before, they had an opportunity to pose some questions to a pediatrician.
22. Mentally, I make a note to have the boy checked by our pediatrician.
23. "The nurses start by asking, 'Do you know what's happening?'" a Sanaa pediatrician told me.
24. Five doctors went duck hunting one day. Included in the group were a general practice (GP) physician, a pediatrician, a psychiatrist, a surgeon and a pathologist.
25. We need to take our son to see the pediatrician.
26. The best course of action is to speak with your child's pediatrician.
27. Emergency room doctors diagnosed a stomach flu(sentencedict.com), but a week later the child's pediatrician took an X-ray and saw what he thought was a quarter.
28. SIDS "is one of the most devastating things that can happen to a family, " says Judith Palfrey, a pediatrician and president-elect of the AAP.
29. The family doctor advised the parents to consult a pediatrician about their child's ailment.
30. When the baby developed a fever, Mother telephoned the pediatrician.
More similar words: patrician, median, mediate, immediate, encyclopedia, magician, musician, repatriate, expatriate, pedestrian, physician, immediately, politician, technician, intermediate, psychiatrist, repatriation, theoretician, matriculation, electricity, Indian, media, radiant, Canadian, expedite, pediment, matrix, guardian, carpe diem, expedient.