Random good picture Not show
1. He remained sunk in gloom for several days.
2. Her face was barely discernible in the gloom.
3. Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
4. The gloom deepened as the election results came in.sentencedict.com/gloom.html
5. Bergman's films are often full of gloom and despair.
6. In the gathering gloom it was hard to see anythingdistinctly.
7. In the gathering gloom it was difficult to see anything distinctly.
8. In the gloom I could only just discern the outline of a building.
9. An air of gloom and despondency settled over the household.
10. The stock market shrugged off the economic gloom and rose by 1.5%.
11. In the gloom of the thick forest, they nearly lost their way.
12. The death of our beloved premier cast a gloom over the whole country.
13. She was in deep gloom because not even a postcard had arrived from Ricky.
14. The news filled me with gloom.
15. Caroline peered into the gloom of the hallway.
16. Banish gloom from your thoughts.
17. Two figures materialised out of the gloom.
18. My eyes slowly grew accustomed to the gloom.
19. A figure was dimly visible in the evening gloom.
20. A figure emerged from the gloom of the corridor.
21. There is a general gloom about the farming industry.
22. His face was barely discernible in the gloom.
23. The news of defeat filled them all with gloom.
24. He peered into the gathering gloom.
25. Their gloom deepened as the election results came in.
26. The fog looked ominous in the evening gloom.
27. An air of gloom descended over the party headquarters.
28. Have no doubts because of trouble nor be thou discomtited; for the water of life's fountain springeth from a gloom bed.
29. The conference begins this week against a backdrop of unmitigated gloom.
30. "I wish I did," said Phil Jordan, relapsing into his usual gloom.