Random good picture Not show
(1) He continued to find the Simpsons uncongenial bores.
(2) A career in commerce proved uncongenial for him.
(3) Hollywood was an uncongenial place to work.
(4) The religious climate at the time was uncongenial to new ideas.
(5) A career in commerce proved uncongenial(Sentencedict.com), so he entered the General Baptist/Unitarian ministry.
(6) The uncongenial roommates were always fighting.
(7) The task was uncongenial to one sensitive to rebuffs.
(8) Their work had been uncongenial to the social structure and traditions of the land.
(9) However, many ordinary men and women came to find this undiluted predestinarian Calvinism uncongenial and repressive.
(10) Try to listen to and understand others, even if you find what they say uncongenial or hard to follow. 3.
(11) Unlike Fleming, Florey found the atmosphere of a London teaching hospital uncongenial and the conflicts between clinicians and research workers discouraging.
(12) He achieved little in his work and dissipated much of his time in an uncongenial student fraternity.
(13) China can undertake and complete any risky projects at any uncongenial terrain in the world.
(14) Our first impulse is to accept the plausible as true and to the uncongenial as false.
More similar words: congenial, congenital, genial, denial, ingenious, congeal, tangential, inconvenient, incongruous, incongruity, congested, unconscious, congestion, contingent, decongestant, contingency, uncontrollable, unconventional, unconditionally, inconsequential, unconstitutional, perennial, colonial, biennial, uncouth, genie, uncover, uncommon, genius, centennial.