Random good picture Not show
1. My job can be very frustrating sometimes.
2. I found the delays intensely frustrating.
3. The current situation is very frustrating for us.
4. It's frustrating to have to wait so long.
5. It was rather frustrating for all of us.
6. I'm pretty desk-bound, which is very frustrating.
7. It was a demeaning and ultimately frustrating experience.
8. This is an immensely frustrating experience for the student.
9. I know it's frustrating, but don't let it get you down.
10. We spent a frustrating five minutes while the pilot warmed up the engines.
11. I find it frustrating that I can't speak other languages.
12. Consultants found the experience frustrating - their reports were only partly implemented, or, worse still, just pigeonholed.
13. The continuing civil war is frustrating the efforts of relief agencies to feed thousands of famine victims.
14. The frustrating thing is, they probably won't even be in when we get there.
15. Nothing is more frustrating to a public servant.
16. This was more frustrating because of the missed opportunities.
17. If the job is frustrating, change to something else.
18. It was all so frustrating, infuriating.
19. They can also create boring, frustrating mechanical jobs.
20. To be a pawn is very frustrating.
21. It was even more frustrating for Harry.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. It's very frustrating being in prison.
23. He was smiling, frustrating Jerome in some mysterious way.
24. The two games previous to this were very frustrating.
25. This was all very frustrating for Keynes.
26. Learning a new language can be a frustrating experience.
27. Choosing the right software can be time-consuming at best and confusing or frustrating at worst .
28. He doesn't listen to what I say and it's so frustrating.
29. I felt sorry for him and his colleagues — it must have been so frustrating for them.
30. Such individuals who take up this role often find life frustrating.
More similar words: frustration, frustrate, illustration, penetrating, concentrating, illustrate, rating, prostration, operating, registration, sequestration, demonstration, administration, administrative, distrust, australia, stratum, strategy, stratagem, strategic, prostrate, magistrate, exhausting, orchestrate, demonstrate, remonstrate, demonstrator, strategically, straying, administrator.