Random good picture Not show
1. The wines of Alsace are dry and delicately flavoured.
2. Dry California gewurztraminer, unlike its Alsace counterpart, is almost always best in its first year.
3. Alsace is becoming established as a reliable, perhaps even the most reliable, wine bar white available.
4. Pinot Blanc is one of the less complicated Alsace grapes, producing good,[Sentencedict.com ] refreshing wines.
5. There are still many pinot blanc vineyards in Alsace, where the variety sometimes is called Klevner.
6. Join also Alsace Magic Moment on 24 July 2007!
7. Alsace: I'm glad you made the decision, Uther.
8. France ceded Alsace - Lorraine to Germany in 1871.
9. Ahhas been the great misfortune of our Alsace always to postpone its lessons until to - morrow.
10. Alsace and Alto Adige; New Mexico and New Zealand..
11. Alsace: the entire city must be purified!
12. France ceded Alsace - Lorrance to Germany in 1871.
13. Germany took Alsace after the Franco-Prussian War in 1870.
14. The Last Class is set in Alsace in the year 1871.
15. The name of this wine is still a mystery. Tokay of Alsace is made 100% from Pinot Gris grape variety which is from Alsace itself or Burgundy and has never been linked with Hungary.
16. Sylvaner is originally coming from Austria and was introduced in Alsace only 2 centuries ago.
17. Peace was signed at Frankfort surrendering the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine to the Germans.
18. It is the main soil type of the Brand region of Alsace.
19. At the head of the sheet was written: France, Alsace, France, Alsace.
20. Gewurztraminer , full - bodied and well - structured, is probably the best - known Alsace wine.
21. As a result of the 1914 - 1918 war, France won back Alsace and Lorraine.
22. Soil type consisting of various compositions of sandstone, marl, dolomite, and shingle common in Alsace dating back from the Middle Triassic period.
23. I like red wine from Australia, but I prefer white wine from France, especially from Alsace.
24. Soil type consisting of marl and limestone common in Alsace dating back from the Upper Triassic period.
25. However Pinot Blanc balances between softness and freshness to make the lightest wine in Alsace.
26. The French army was defeated in the Franco - Prussian War and forced to cede Alsace to Prussia.
27. This is the main soil type in the Zinnkoepfl é region of Alsace.
28. The unforgivable, reality , however, was the loss of the border provinces, Alsace and Lorrain.
29. The French army was defeated in the franco-prussian war and forced to cede Alsace to Prussia.
30. And Germany forbade the teaching of French in the schools of Alsace.
More similar words: balsam, face to face, sack, sacred, also, knapsack, transaction, at intervals, social services, building materials, at regular intervals, pace, race, face, trace, space, peace, grace, place, face-off, palace, solace, menace, deface, in place, panacea, defaced, at peace, surface, embrace.