Random good picture Not show
1. Many of the wounded had been badly disfigured.
2. He was badly disfigured by the accident.
3. She was badly disfigured in the fire.
4. She was horribly disfigured by burns.
5. Her good name was disfigured by instances of favouritism.
6. Her face is disfigured with the scar.
7. Her face was disfigured by a broken nose.
8. His face had been disfigured in an accident.
9. Her face was disfigured by a long red scar.
10. An ugly power station disfigures the landscape.
11. The accident disfigured him for life.
12. The old city is increasingly disfigured by tasteless new buildings.
13. Wind turbines are large and noisy and they disfigure the landscape.
14. She tried not to look at the scarred[sentencedict .com](sentencedict.com), disfigured face.
15. This part of the old town has been disfigured by ugly new buildings.
16. He was disfigured for life by the burns he received in the accident.
17. He opened it and the blast disfigured his face and cost him an eye and three fingers.
18. Now the vital laser needed to treat children with disfiguring birthmarks is already installed at the Ulster Hospital at Dundonald.
19. It had a nasty, disfiguring stain running along the whole of the top edge.
20. These diseases blind, maim, disfigure, debilitate, and disable.
21. To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing.
22. Except for pasting the occasional coconut tree with small advertisements for acupuncture, the hippies have done little to disfigure this beautiful spot.
23. At the end of the season their leaves are frequently dulled and disfigured by powdery mildew.
24. Now , all the prejudices of the Restoration , all its interests, all its instincts tended disfigure Napoleon.
25. To mar is to injure or damage; to spoil disfigure, or impair.
26. And more than 10 million are afflicted by fluorosis, which can soften and disfigure teeth and bones.
More similar words: figure, figure out, figure in, configuration, dissatisfied, satisfied, unsatisfied, discomposure, fight, effigy, dig up, inauguration, fighter, fatigue, intrigue, ambiguous, ambiguity, intrigued, firefighter, intriguing, fight against, lure, sure, cure, allure, azure, cured, endure, surety, tenure.