Random good picture Not show
2) I presume you're here on business.
3) I have to go to Rome on business.
4) I'm afraid the master is away on business.
5) Are u here on business or for pleasure?
6) He's currently abroad on business.
7) He is absent on business.
8) Money spent on business expenses is deductible.
9) I have to go to London on business tomorrow.
10) We don't see eye to eye on business issues.
11) I quite often go to Paris on business.
12) She's in New York this week on business .
13) Are you in Paris on business or pleasure?
14) My girlfriend is often away on business trips.
15) Paul travels a lot on business.
16) I am here on business as opposed to a holiday.
17) His Lordship is away on business.
18) I have to go to Manchester tomorrow on business.
19) The necessity for traveling on business has estranged her from her family.
20) I'll be away on business next week.
21) When I went on business to Peru,(sentencedict.com)[http://sentencedict.com/on business.html] the office refunded my expenses.
22) I may be away on business next week but at any rate I'll be back by Friday.
23) She's always haring off to France on business.
24) Mr Williams is a conservative who advocates fewer government controls on business.
25) Joe had been leading a double life, seeing an ex-model while his wife believed he was on business.
26) She accused him of having phone sex with prostitutes while she was away on business trips.
27) He picked up malaria when he was visiting the country on business.
28) Stephen didn't expect her to mope about while he was away on business.
29) It had never occurred to her that her husband might stray while he was away on business.
30) I generally try to take in a show when I'm in New York on business.
More similar words: business, businessman, cousin, housing, fitness, witness, awareness, wilderness, willingness, effectiveness, consciousness, processing, in excess of, on board, bush, abuse, on behalf of, nest, music, musical, honestly, musician, music stand, exclusive, since, conclusion, exclusively, singer, casino, single.