Random good picture Not show
1. The items are listed in order of importance.
2. Deal with the issues in order of importance.
3. State your reasons in order of importance.
4. He consulted Landers on all matters of importance .Sentencedict.com
5. She attaches a lot of importance to personal possessions.
6. The main square holds the three buildings of importance.
7. Tourists gave him a temporary sense of importance.
8. There was a sense of importance, of being at the heart of things.
9. The only thing of importance, when we depart, will be the traces of love we have left behind. Albert Schweitzer
10. There may be other issues of importance to individual prospective investors, who must make additional enquiries as they see necessary.
11. Do you have them listed in their order of importance to you?
12. Being accustomed to working methodically, I tried at first to arrange the photographs in order of importance.
13. Just being in the studio gave her a sense of importance .
14. He talked about all those points in descending order of importance.
15. I shall list my objections to the plan in ascending order of importance.
16. The number of baskets I made really had no sense of importance to me at the time.
17. In my memory there were prominent headlines and a sudden flurry of importance.
18. Judging from his stock[sentencedict.com], funerals must have held some position of importance to have merited such an impressive display of hatchments.
19. She had written to Chris Patten well before the election seeking an appointment while at Brighton to discuss several matters of importance.
20. Dow Chemical supports 26 advisory panels that address issues of importance to the community.
21. Quickly re-read the relevant sections and ensure that you haven't missed anything of importance.
22. Physical maturation is a critical factor in the attainment of continence although emotional factors are of importance particularly in secondary enuresis.
23. As a rule he would wait for others - judges, opponents, even his wife - to decide matters of importance.
24. The second premise is that human needs are arranged in a hierarchy of importance.
25. The increased frequency of malignant disease in this population is of importance in view of the major impact on overall management.
26. Once again, Texas' effort to leapfrog into a role of importance in the presidential road show has failed.
27. The purpose of the relationship is to work together on matters of importance to the client.
28. In spite of their inevitably unsatisfactory character they reveal a number of points of importance.
29. Every social class except women was to be ranked on a hierarchical scale of importance and specialization of function.
30. If you have a lot of things to do, just make a list and arrange them in order of importance.
More similar words: important, importantly, import, stance, transportation, distance, instance, pittance, substance, resistance, for instance, assistance, acceptance, circumstance, in the distance, impose, contemporary, port, shortage, mortality, support, export, report, heart and soul, airport, portray, portion, uncomfortable, uncertain, reporter.