Random good picture Not show
1. She had a little doze after lunch.
2. Don't doze over your work.
3. I had a quick doze on the train.
4. While the adults doze, the young play.
5. I had a doze on the train.
6. We couldn't help but doze off during his lecture.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. He's just having a little doze on the settee.
8. She settled down for a quiet doze on the sofa.
9. Hundreds and thousands of books and magazines doze in the library.
10. In one room, young mothers weave while babies doze in their laps.
11. Dauntless himself was fighting an urge to doze.
12. While Celestine paid avid attention, Paula started to doze.
13. Others chose to nap, take a walk or doze by the lobby fireplace.
14. I was just beginning to doze off when the telephone rang.
15. Fagg and Blenkinsop gossip and doze, sometimes joined by Fishbane, and the occasional non-resident looks in for afternoon tea.
16. Do you sometimes doze off in class?
17. After lunch I had a doze.
18. After a while he started to doze.
19. There's nothing like a little doze after lunch.
20. He fell into a doze(sentencedict.com), ie began to doze.
21. Thinking ourselves perfectly secure, we began to doze.
22. The hoarse messenger had dropped into a doze.
23. With the shutters half-closed and the calm airy height of the room to lull me, I soon fell into a doze.
24. Sitting in an armchair in front of the fire, I soon fell into a doze.
25. It was late afternoon, not too body-strewn, and we decided to hire some loungers and have a doze.
26. She had slept badly, tossing and turning before falling into a fitful doze.
27. Then a sudden wave of exhaustion swept over her, and she slid into a light doze.
28. Thinking about it and its possible implications, he drifted into a fitful doze, a gentle smile on his face.
29. The trip begins in the Tarangire National Park, where baobab trees dot the horizon and tree-climbing lions doze in the shade.
30. Now when I am at the pool, I can sunbathe and read and doze.