Synonym: anguish, distress, grief, heartache, pain, suffering, torment, torture, woe. Antonym: comfort, consolation, relief, solace. Similar words: wagon, drag on, antagonist, hang on, irony, colony, ago, harmony. Meaning: ['ægənaɪz] n. 1. intense feelings of suffering; acute mental or physical pain 2. a state of acute pain.
Random good picture Not show
1. She lay there screaming in agony.
2. The patient was writhing on the bed in agony.
3. He was squirming on the floor in agony.
4. He lay in agony until the doctor arrived.
5. Mother kissed his agony away.
6. The wounded man was in agony.
7. The dying man groaned with agony as the rescues tried to move him.
8. There I was writhing in agony on the floor and you lot were pissing yourselves laughing!
9. I was in agony.
10. She was in an agony of indecision.
11. The old woman expired in agony.
12. It was agony not knowing if she would live.
13. His body contorted in agony.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Don't prolong the agony -just tell us who won!
15. His soul wrung with agony.
16. There's no point in prolonging the agony any longer.
17. She mumbled an apology in an agony of embarrassment.
18. It was agony not knowing where the children were.
19. He was writhing in agony.
20. The boxer folded up in agony.
21. He staggered around the playground, screaming in agony.
22. Don't prolong the agony?just tell me the result!
23. His last agony was over.
24. She waited in an agony of suspense.
25. Jack collapsed in agony on the floor.
26. He fell to the ground writhing in stagy agony.
27. His face screwed up in agony.
28. She wrote into an agony column.
29. I was in an agony of doubt.
30. The pain was so unbearable that he was writhing in agony.
More similar words: wagon, drag on, antagonist, hang on, irony, colony, ago, harmony, anonymous, ceremony, testimony, a good job, a good many, a good deal, do a good job, a good deal of, have a good time.