Random good picture Not show
1. I prefer savory to sweet.
2. Do you prefer sweet or savory food?
3. And yet that warm and savory kitchen was empty.
4. Also featured daily is a savory filled pastry, an option with myriad possibilities.
5. I was glad to meet Alan Savory, the opposition spokesman - a young, cool customer, dark and striking.
6. There were some less savory businesses at the south end of Sewell Street.
7. This pur e makes a nutty and savory dipping sauce.
8. For a savory accompaniment, poach in stock with a few cloves to serve with ham, chicken or duck.
9. Most people rarely consider the savory muffin, served as a bread course with entrees.
10. Americans eat about six billion pounds of savory snacks a year.
11. Woody herbs, like thyme, marjoram and winter savory stay green in all but the hardest winters and clip into tiny hedging.
12. But in glossing over the less savory results of its actions, the organization denies itself a rare opportunity.
13. He doesn't have a very savory, reputation.
14. The steaks were especially savory today.
15. The bread was flaky and savory with thin skin.
16. Her past life was not very savory.
17. A dish may be savory or sweet.
18. Here presents you savory food and well-appointed meeting rooms with the professional service.
19. Sweet fruit, strawberry and plum(sentencedict.com), with savory forest floor notes.
20. How about whipping up a savory risotto in 4 minutes, chicken cacciatore in 12 minutes, or a delectable chocolate cheesecake in 25 minutes?
21. Yorkshire pudding is an English savory dish similar to the American popover, and made from batter.
22. Boulder High School's entry featured savory beef and shredded cabbage.
23. With a modest smear of mayonnaise and mustard on the savory focaccia, this sandwich is sublime.
24. There followed a period of uncertainty until it found itself with new occupants Savory and Sons.
25. Slowly we pull it up through the resistance and find it filled with a light, savory chicken liver mousse.
26. At a street corner stall, a young man roasted savory chestnuts and served them up in a newspaper cone.
27. Yeast extracts made from baker's(sentencedict.com), brewer's or torula yeast have now become key elements in the development of most savory flavor systems.
28. The world's deliverer may snick off my head or give me to her dragons as a savory.
29. Conclusion The college should strengthen the guidance of the students' eating behaviors, improve service of refectories and provide alible and savory meals for students.
30. There where barbecue mutton - chops for lunch, huge , savory hunks of meat sizzling like the devil charcoal.