Random good picture Not show
1. He was injured in a Saturday-night fracas outside a disco.
2. Eight people were injured in the fracas.
3. The Prime Minister has joined the fracas over the proposed changes to the health service.
4. We got into a big fracas.
5. The sentinels of the media swarmed the fracas.
6. Now the fracas involves him directly.
7. The resulting fracas led to the suspension of proceedings for two hours on Wednesday and further rancorous debate yesterday.
8. The religious fracas shook the house, our sleepy old house where no one debated principles.
9. In November a fracas developed between two factions within the Lab, but Haynes and Moore remained.
10. The women glanced at the fracas and stepped delicately aside on the steps as they passed by.
11. However, it developed into a full scale fracas involving a dozen players from either side.
12. During the fracas, a hand drier was pulled off the wall, and Mr Cunningham was beaten senseless with it.
13. Quitting after a fracas he had gone to work as a literary agent and had prospered.
14. Workflow technology was employed for controlling the FRACAS workflow.
15. The police were called in to stop the fracas.
16. This fracas was at the end of the 1995 Rugby World Cup.
17. How to set up and execute FRACAS with product teams and manage reliability growth?
18. The Google fracas might also spell trouble for Chinese companies already operating in the US.
19. The new wages policy caused a terrible fracas at the meeting yesterday.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The fracas occurred near midnight on Aug. 6, and authorities said it involved as many as 70 people. It started at the Gallery Place Station and continued to the L'Enfant Plaza Station.
21. A couple of mobsters were rubbed out in a fracas with the law.
22. Robert Cunningham, 35, who suffered a broken rib in the fracas, admitted assault.
23. Thousands of students demonstrated in Cairo the following day in protest at the death of one student in the fracas.
24. And here we are, four years later, reading of another fracas in another rust-belt town.
25. The two policewomen radioed for help when they got into trouble trying to deal with the fracas.
26. Maybe he had lost it when running away from the fracas of metal and hollow clacking of gunfire.
27. At least 2,000 people pelted security forces with cobblestones during the fourth consecutive night of often bloody fracas.
28. The claim makes me think of the trial where a man was charged with biting off another man's ear in a bar fight. (Incredibly, Mike Tyson was not involved. ) An eyewitness to the fracas took the stand.
29. Distracted and embattled itself , the White House has barely paid attention to the fracas.
30. The police were called in to break up ( ie stop ) the fracas.
More similar words: a case in point, diffract, fracture, fraction, fractious, infraction, refraction, diffraction, refracting telescope, francisco franco, macaw, vacant, vacate, facade, vacancy, macabre, academy, placate, vacation, a la carte, academic, placating, maniacally, placatory, magna carta, implacable, academically, fray, fraud, franc.