Synonym: churn up, come down, disgust, nauseate, revolt, turn one's stomach. Similar words: chicken, sick, wicked, bicker, rickets, trickery, picket line, city slicker. Meaning: ['sɪkn] v. 1. cause aversion in; offend the moral sense of 2. get sick 3. upset and make nauseated 4. make sick or ill.
Random good picture Not show
1. The animal began to sicken and soon died.
2. The plants and flowers sicken in the autumn.
3. I began to sicken of the endless violence shown on television.
4. Their business methods sicken me.
5. She smoothed that, Before gutting-yet she would rather Sicken herself, than cheat my father Of his jugged hare.
6. A cross between the two gives young that sicken and die even on ordinary soil.
7. When he felt himself sicken, Gloverjumped off the buckboard and walked around for some air, which restored him.
8. However, sometimes the virus can sicken humans.
9. However, sometimes the virus can sicken hummamshumans.
10. I sicken at his dilly - dallying.
11. However, some times sometimes the virus can sicken humans.
12. They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
13. He felt sicken and spewed up onto the food.
14. No, we never sicken with love twice.
15. However, sometimes the virus virus can sicken humans.
16. At last he sicken of wait for her, and go away.
17. In all sicken crowd, 70 % above are concerned with the mood.
18. When not treated with reasonable respect it will sicken and die.
19. To sicken for mental disorder, Hansen's disease, venereal disease,[sentencedict.com] pulmonary tuberculosis or any other infectious disease and etc.
20. They have no fear. Why do they sicken and die?
21. He began to sicken of the endless violence shown on Internet.
22. Syris Thalla fell! Her gardens rot and sicken . Fear me , undead host.
23. When the sicken child feel into asleep, the mother slipped in.
24. Anyhow, headachy sicken age can cause the disease that have a headache to provide certain clue for judgement.
25. Only 1 patient sicken allergic rhinitis in the whole group.
26. "Some of the recent attacks on horses in this area are enough to sicken anyone," a police spokesman said.
27. Conclusions Fatty liver was a very important reason which sicken for cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and cause high arteriorenal resist index.
28. It is said that those who have a liking for candies will sicken to see them when later they happen to work in a candy shop.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The mosquito-borne virus arrived in the Americas in 1999 and quickly began to sicken patients in New York.
30. It is said that those who have a great liking for candies will sicken to see them when later they happen to work in a candy store.
More similar words: chicken, sick, wicked, bicker, rickets, trickery, picket line, city slicker, homesickness, broken, weaken, sunken, weekend, forsaken, drunken, take note of, take notice of, music, basic, jacket, cocked, bucket, locker, hockey, rocket, classic, forensic, musical, physics, bracket.