Random good picture Not show
6) Faith will move mountains.
7) The move would cause irreparable harm to the organization.
8) She sat in the corner,[http://sentencedict.com/move.html] watching my every move.
9) It didn't move, so she pushed harder.
10) Engage first gear and move off.
11) to move as if accompanied by a singsong.
12) I'm so cold I can't move my fingers.
13) The next move rests with you.
14) Come on, you two, get a move on!
15) I owe you a drink for helping me move.
16) Move this lever to change gear.
17) You won't move that stone, however strong you are.
18) The move was regarded as significant in Japan.
19) She seems favourably disposed to the move.
20) Move the mouse pointer to the menu bar.
21) She felt too apathetic even to move.
22) Their move does not preclude others from investing.
23) Well, not that emotional, but I move the heart.
24) Curious pedestrians were ordered to move along.
25) You can't move for books in her room.
26) The screw was so tight that it wouldn't move.
27) Such a move is rare, but not unprecedented.
28) We'd better get a move on before it rains.
29) The policeman told us to move along.
30) They will move in next week.