Random good picture Not show
1. They never saw their native land again.
2. They cherish their native land.
3. She longed to return to her native land.
4. He's fiercely proud of his native land.
5. Exiles long to return to their native land.
6. Our fathers were exiles from their native land.
7. He was exiled from his native land.
8. This is my native land and I'll defend it with my life!
9. Years later, Bishop Gregory returned to his native land.
10. Not because she had lost in her native land.
11. Then, as now, my native land was at a crossroads.
12. Here 1 live, constantly thinking of my native land, alas, my heart is aching.
13. Their native land consisted of a central plain surrounded by mountains.
14. Thousands of Irish families left their native land and went to America in search of a better life.
15. Never see my native land again, mountains, moorlands and glens, apart from brief holiday excursions?
16. He followed events closely in his native land, writing frequent commentaries for the press there.
17. The national anthem continues to glorify the same native land of brave forefathers and heroic exploits.
18. He returned to his native land of homesickness.
19. O Canada! Our home and native land!
20. He had almost given up hope of returning to his native land.
21. I should prefer to watch him in the primeval forests of his native land, wielding an axe against some giant tree.
22. The virus did not take long to escape from its native land.
23. When he asked her why, she shyly confessed that she was pining for the snows of her native land.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The playwright, Athol Fugard, has long been acclaimed for his searing plays about injustice in his native land.
25. If all goes well, the results may help these exiles return to their native land.
26. Then it had been filled again, but this time there were no soft fruits from her native land.
27. Gandhi exclaimed at a meeting in Madras, on October 26, 1896, during a brief visit to his native land.
28. Connery is a nationalist and fiercely proud of his native land.
29. A true reflection of the high cultural status Guinness has achieved in its native land.
30. According to Tom, Lee brought the salad from his native land.
More similar words: relatively, alternatively, imaginatively, relative, native, correlative, creatively, negatively, tentatively, comparatively, alternative, alternative medicine, revelation, actively, positively, effectively, collectively, respectively, retroactively, nativism, inattentive, explanation, unattractive, negative, creative, putative, narrative, vegetative, imperative, evocative.