Random good picture Not show
2. The stables have been imaginatively converted into offices.
3. The hotel is decorated imaginatively and attractively.
4. J S McBrier An excellent introductory section, imaginatively using sound and images.
5. It was imaginatively true also in commerce and industry, in religious and intellectual life, and in the arts.
6. Items are imaginatively displayed within room settings, enabling you to visualise them in your own home.
7. Imaginatively, however, negative moves of this kind have to be completed by devising new pictures to replace the old ones.
8. The room was decorated very imaginatively.
9. Such maps depicted paradise as imaginatively and confidently as they did earthly topography.
10. Listen with your eyes. Imaginatively listen to the sounds in a poem, a novel, a picture.
11. Its purely natural food imaginatively served to delight the most discerning of diners.
12. Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. Eleanor Roosevelt
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. One may be visiting with a fried, as Cooley imaginatively walks in the silence of the woods with Thoreau.
14. This obviously saves much time and effort as well as allowing for the creation of more imaginatively produced work.
15. Of bacteria the size of hamsters, living peaceably in imaginatively landscaped enclosures at the zoo.
16. The reporters seem to have excellent sources and the stories generally are reported imaginatively.
17. Moreover, both the biblical and the scientific accounts deal imaginatively with mysteries beyond our ken.
18. Today, if someone claims that science is by nature a human activity, we can refute them by imaginatively appreciating the possibility of extra-terrestrial scientists.
More similar words: imagination, alternatively, imaginary, relatively, creatively, negatively, tentatively, comparatively, actively, positively, effectively, collectively, respectively, retroactively, originating, native, inattentive, alternative, alternative medicine, lively, originate, submissively, exclusively, expansively, compulsively, unobtrusively, domination, inclination, combination, rumination.