Random good picture Not show
1. His mordant wit appealed to students.
2. The play's mordant comedy makes for compelling viewing.
3. A wicked, mordant sense of humour has come to the fore in Blur's world.
4. But the play's compassion and mordant comedy make for compelling viewing.
5. She was totally guileless, honest, with a mordant sense of humour and sardonic wit.
6. He showed his willingness to trade his mordant wit for the required political cliches.
7. A mordant helps fix the dye to the material.
8. A mordant helps the dye the material.
9. Actors feared the critic's mordant pen.
10. Usage: Be used as reducing agent, dye mordant, decolourant and electric plating .
11. It discusses Symplocos caudata as a mordant was used in Yellow dyeing and You dyeing.
12. A solution a mordant is used in the dying dyeing process.
13. Isn't it necessary to add mordant in the process of dyeing?
14. A mordant helps fit fix the dye to the material.
15. Reactive dyes exhibited better dyeing properties than mordant dyes on attenuated wool.
16. Useage:It is used to make lithopone, used as mordant agent , astringent, wood preservatives, etc.
17. A solution a mordant is used in the dying process.
18. A modern t help mordant helps fix the dye to the material.
19. A solution called a mordant is used the dying process.
20. A solution called a mordant is used in the dying process.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. A modent mordant helps fix the diy dye to the materiamaterial.
22. The narrators have a mordant contempt for everyone and everything, including themselves.
23. A moden mordant helps mix fix the dye to the material.
24. Gaidar, a diminutive and tubby figure with a mordant and self-deprecating sense of humour, emerged as the dominant thinker and natural leader of his group.
25. A solution called a mordant is used in the dying proccessdyeing process.
26. A modent mordant helps fix the dye to the material.
27. Useage:Mordant agent, water repellent, oil decolorant. It is also used in leather and paper industries.
28. Obviously, without the interruption and relief of the contrasting arpeggio, the accompaniment could never have kept its mordant vitality fresh.
29. A US Marine Corps junior officer told me recently of the latest mordant joke in Afghanistan: "The Americans have the watches, but we have the time."
30. PH value of sliding agent in mercerized wool and nylon acid dyes, reactive dyes, mordant dyes or metal complex dyes for dyeing, dye bath can aptitude acidic PH value from sliding.
More similar words: discordant, accordance, in accordance with, hard and fast, ordained, affordable, pedant, pedantry, pedantic, abundant, redundant, attendant, defendant, descendant, descendants, infant mortality, anthropomorphic, the other day, yesterday, dan, dance, day after day, danger, dangle, dancer, mundane, endanger, in danger, dangling, guidance.