Similar words: dancer, guidance, in danger, pedantic, defendant, attendance, out of danger, in accordance with.
Random good picture Not show
1. Dan pooped out about halfway through the race.
2. When it comes to money, Dan is completely irresponsible.
3. Dan rolled up his sleeves and washed his hands.
4. Dan banged on her door and rattled the handle.
5. Lin Dan won the championship in a stunning turnaround.
6. Dan tore the page out, crumpled it, and threw it in the wastepaper basket.
7. Dan burned to know what the reason could be.
8. She's going out with Dan? You're joking!
9. Everyone went except for Scott and Dan.
10. Dan found work on one of the farms nearby.
11. Dan skated up to him.
12. Dan stood at the door, his shirt gaping open.
13. Dan was smitten with remorse.
14. Dan took a paternal interest in my work.
15. Dan covered his face with his hands.
16. Dan grassed on them to the local police.
17. Dan and Claire share an interest in ancient history.
18. Dan came in looking very apologetic.Sentencedict.com
19. Dan turned away, hiding the fear in his eyes.
20. Don't wobble the table, please, Dan.
21. Dan felt strangely exhilarated by the day's events.
22. Dan belted the ball towards the goal.
23. Dan was now within sight of the championship.
24. Dan bought the car for $2000.
25. Someone's been putting it about that Dan is leaving.
26. Dan gave a yell of delight when Larsson scored.
27. Dan vehemently denies the charges.
28. Let's move to another subject, Dan.
29. Eventually, we got hold of Dan in New York.
30. Dan found biology difficult, and physics harder still.
More similar words: dancer, guidance, in danger, pedantic, defendant, attendance, out of danger, in accordance with, round and round.