Random good picture Not show
1. Prospective parliamentary candidates met party leaders last week.
2. Prospective buyers should study the small ads in the daily newspaper.
3. The company escorts prospective buyers around the property.
4. They always check up on prospective employees.
5. prospective students were invited to the school's open evening.
6. Is she a prospective buyer?
7. The faculty welcomes enquiries from prospective entrants.
8. When his prospective employers learned that he smoked, they said they wouldn't hire him.
9. We've had three sets of prospective buyers looking round the house.
10. Most hotels require confirmation from a prospective guest in writing.
11. Given that a prospective student is bombarded by prospectuses, selecting a suitable course is not easy.
12. A prospective premium of about 30 per cent on their initial investment is enticing.
13. Any prospective buyer will be turned off by the sight of rotting wood.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. A social worker is appointed to interview the prospective adopters.
15. The prospective jurors are in the corridor.
16. Prospective jurors waited in the hallway.
17. She introduced prospective tenants to properties and arranged lettings.
18. In the first episode the islanders interview prospective families.
19. What could give a prospective house buyer more confidence?
20. It's putting off prospective buyers.
21. The prospect has got prospective buyers drooling.
22. The faculty welcomes prospective students wishing to visit departments.
23. Soon, prospective parents come forward.
24. Schools should also hold meetings for prospective parents.
25. The stiff entrance examination removes 60 per cent of prospective students.
26. The story should act as a warning to other prospective buyers.
27. He was forced to entrust an assistant with the important task of testing and demonstrating aircraft to prospective customers.
28. He has a criminal record but we hope that prospective employers won't count it against him.
29. A lot of money went on wining and dining prospective clients.
30. The latest crime figures are likely to put off prospective visitors to the city.
More similar words: retrospective, prospect, introspection, perspective, respective, irrespective, respectively, irrespective of, introspect, protective, prosper, prosperity, inspection, effective, invective, subjective, detective, objective, proactive, collective, productive, effectively, collectively, reproductive, effectiveness, aspect, suspect, respect, specter, spectrum.