Random good picture Not show
1. I had to have extra tuition in maths.
2. All students receive tuition in logic and metaphysics.
3. He has private tuition in English.
4. The students get expert tuition in small groups.
5. The courses will give the beginner personal tuition in all types of outdoor photography.
6. He received tuition in painting for one year.
7. University students rioted in protest at tuition fees.
8. She received private tuition in French.
9. Optional extras include cooking tuition at a top restaurant.
10. He buses tables to help finance his tuition.
11. The exam results demonstrated the effectiveness of personal tuition.
12. He is receiving tuition from a well-known artist.
13. Your parents will have to cover your tuition fees.
14. When I started college,(Sentencedict.com) tuition was $350 a quarter.
15. Students can apply for individual tuition.
16. Her yearly tuition is $ 2 , 000.
17. Few can afford the tuition of $12 000 a term.
18. The course involves six hours of individual tuition per week.
19. His tuition is paid,(http://Sentencedict.com) but he'll work to cover his living expenses.
20. Angela's $7,000 tuition at University this year will be paid for with scholarships.
21. The award should be enough to cover her tuition fees.
22. We have decided to waive the tuition fees in your case.
23. No tuition was charged by the school, which solicited contributions from the society's members.
24. I'll have to cough up $10,000 a year for tuition.
25. It is noteworthy that one-third of students do not pay any tuition fees.
26. $20 an hour is the going rate for private tuition.
27. Do parents have to bear the whole cost of tuition fees?
28. His parents were beginning to groan about the price of college tuition.
29. She had become expert in Chinese cooking under the tuition of her aunt.
30. I studied dance for two years under her expert tuition.
More similar words: fruition, edition, sedition, ambition, volition, addition, position, tradition, condition, coalition, rendition, abolition, munitions, in addition, conditions, transition, litigation, opposition, composition, ammunition, mitigation, expedition, inhibition, definition, supposition, additional, competition, exhibition, fortuitous, inquisition.