Random good picture Not show
1. John has never been known for his sartorial elegance.
2. He is known for his sartorial elegance.
3. McEnery is known for her sartorial elegance.
4. The man's a sartorial offence.
5. Members put their particular sartorial and dimensional problems to the speakers.
6. Now, though, the sartorial saver will have to wait until the early summer sales.
7. First, sartorial simplicity is always best - evening wear is not fancy dress.
8. But don't underestimate the impact of the sartorial noose that hangs around your neck.
9. Despite her bleak background and threadbare, Dickensian sartorial habits, she certainly transmits an aura of elegance and gentility.
10. Of such sartorial details is the history of a designer composed.
11. I later leaned on his sartorial knowledge when I started in television.
12. A sartorial warning at this point - Center Parcs' tabloid soubriquet ought to be the Costa del Shellsuit.
13. John has been known for his sartorial elegance.
14. James gave him some sartorial advice.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. Julius Caesar, sartorial reporter, once noted admiringly that the Gauls showed up for war naked but for their long hair and festive war paint.
16. Rodman has a reputation for wild sartorial choices pink hair, a wedding gown but he was dressed with relative restraint.
17. The sartorial rules are strict: leotards must not stray into, god forbid, tutu territory.
18. But anyone with similar designs on Brother Sharp's sartorial tips is out of luck.
19. How to look chic on the beach, at the baccarat table and in the bedroom – such is the sartorial tutorial of Casino Royale, courtesy of Lindy Hemming, its gifted costume designer.
20. Proposed the method of design software oriented to intelligence industry sartorial equipment with embedded soft component.
21. She has a whole team of people working on her sartorial creations and stage sets – every song's a theatrical production.
22. Belgian environmental anthropologist Laurens Rademakers, whose cream Out of Africa outfit offered yesterday's sartorial high note, brought a missionary zeal to his account of the merits of biochar.
23. The two main candidates for London's mayoral election were also given the sartorial thumbs-down.
24. Jeans a powerful egalitarian message, but are far more likely to a sartorial deathtrap for politicians.
25. Jeans can send out a powerful egalitarian message, but are far more likely to be a sartorial deathtrap for politicians.
26. Unlike the designer variety, they are strictly for sub-trouser attire only — and as such are a satisfyingly OTT secret sartorial detail.
More similar words: dictatorial, gubernatorial, memorial, historian, carton, cartoon, near to, start on, start off, give ear to, tortoise, on the part of, trial, euphoria, aerial, burial, imperial, material, historic, mercurial, notorious, oratorio, rhetoric, industrial, authoritarian, partial, historical, partially, auditorium, historically.