Random good picture Not show
1. The advent of the Euro will redefine Europe.
2. Now, with the advent and popularity of the home computer, its advantages and disadvantages have been a subject of discussion.
3. Since the advent of jet aircraft, travel has been speeded up.
4. With the advent of the railways, tourism boomed.
5. Swallows come by groups at the advent of spring.
6. People are much better informed since the advent of the computer.
7. Since the advent of atomic power, there have been great changes in industry.
8. With the advent of the new chairman, the company began to prosper.
9. Life in Britain was transformed by the advent of the steam engine.
10. DIY grew in popularity with the advent of power tools.
11. First, the advent of mass unemployment.
12. Dan, you were gon na get the Advent wreath.
13. With the advent of liberalism, it became a doctrine.
14. The difficulty is with the advent of demand feeding.
15. The advent of motorized transportation further improved communications.
16. That changed dramatically with the advent of air conditioning.
17. It was before the advent of the cellular phone.
18. Many more people died of infections before the advent of penicillin.
19. In a racially divided Boston after the advent of civil rights, the sisters are sent to a Black Power school.
20. She wished that the Advent had sent a more experienced reporter.
21. With the advent of the millennium,[http://Sentencedict.com] youngsters continue to be carefully evaluated through entrance exams and personal interviews.
22. The advent of generalized floating in early 1973 meant that there was no longer any requirement to keep the snake in the tunnel.
23. Would not that be threatened only by the advent of a Labour Government, with their profligate spending plans?
24. The advent of interleague play next season makes it a no-brainer.
25. With the advent of the microcomputer, managers now can input and analyze their own data.
26. At around the same time the advent of the contraceptive pill gave women freedom from the fear of pregnancy.
27. Quills were the chief writing implement from the 6 th century AD until the advent of steel pens in the mid 19 th century.
28. This sort of work would have been inconceivable before the advent of microprocessors.
29. This type of person continued to visit the island until the 1960s and the advent of air travel for all.
30. These brief, moving sermons were based on the readings for the first week of Advent.
More similar words: adventure, adventitious, inadvertent, advertisement, inadvertently, advert, adverse, adversary, advertise, adversity, advertising, event, events, invent, prevent, solvent, seventy, venture, fervent, seventh, eventual, inventory, in any event, invention, eventually, insolvent, even though, convention, prevention, convenient.