Random good picture Not show
1. His salary is augmented by a small inheritance.
2. The king's power has augmented.
3. His small salary is augmented by a commission.
4. In the fugue's development the subject is augmented.
5. The national picture was augmented by detail from Stockton-on-Tees.
6. Church augmented his tagging program to locate noun phrases.
7. The show has been nicely augmented by hand-decorated clothing, record covers and political buttons of the era.
8. A simple registration process is augmented by the lack of personal details you need to give.
9. When this is augmented by oddly tangential keyboard sounds it's an enjoyable little maelstrom to be caught up in.
10. Peters has augmented his books with countless articles, speeches, and seminars,[sentencedict.com] all on the same general theme.
11. The nations augmented the prohibitions in 1993 with a voluntary moratorium on disposing of low-level radioactive waste.
12. Recent shows at Ronnie Scott's saw blistering fretwork augmented by some snazzy digital sounds.
13. This rather unpromising collection was augmented with grants from the duchy of Lancaster.
14. Dreamweaver's newly grafted work modes are augmented with a third option.
15. That sum augmented the meagre penny per week given by Dad.
16. This will be augmented by data from other sources notably on income, employment and family building.
17. These chords with augmented fourths are both strongly dissonant and can add considerably to the variety of harmonic colour available.
18. In the spring of 1989, the augmented Wedding Present line-up completed a short tour to promote the record.
19. Television augmented and soon overtook the cinema as the masses' most popular form of entertainment.
20. Essential hypertension is often associated with an augmented proximal reabsorption of sodium and uric acid.
21. Substantial private income augmented by vast salary and royalties from books Twittish behaviour: Pretty sound, by and large.
22. Two classes of students at George Washington University over two semesters worked with the database and augmented the semantic net on-line.
23. Pyracanthas have three seasons of interest but here they are augmented by a climbing rose in a suitably harmonious shade.
24. The computerized equipment seemed to click, hum, and whir: efficiency augmented by an army of experts.
25. These images are constantly growing, constantly mutating, constantly being augmented by new material as it becomes available.
26. We shall see that an important feature of both the monetarist approach and our simple model is the so-called augmented Phillips curve.
27. He acquired a lasting scientific interest in mucus, possibly augmented by digestive problems of his own.
28. Her eyes were black as voids, heightened by the black eyeshadow and mascara with which she had augmented them.
29. This is accomplished in the Web by using a core browser or application that is augmented by supporting applications.
30. Any other author and I might overlook the fact but now he has augmented his idleness with bad taste.
More similar words: augment, demented, tormented, segment, pigment, judgment, fragment, contented, contentment, entertainment, discontentment, rented, invented, talented, presented, disoriented, unprecedented, commencement, amendment, first amendment, sententiously, sentimental, resentment, entailment, enticement, sentiment, granted, haunted, printed, antedate.