Random good picture Not show
1. The idiocy of his behaviour appalled her.
2. It is appalling that child was murdered.
3. I was appalled by what I saw.
4. Let me be quite blunt your work is appalling.
5. Conditions in the prison are said to be appalling.
6. The brutality of the crime has appalled the public.http://sentencedict.com
7. Nothing can extenuate such appalling behaviour.
8. The country is notorious for its appalling prison conditions.
9. They were appalled by the damage from the fire.
10. The newspaper reports of starving children appal led me.
11. They have been living under the most appalling conditions for two months.
12. I was appalled at/by the lack of staff in the hospital.
13. The book celebrates the hostages' remarkable triumph over appalling adversity.
14. The way we kill animals appals a lot of people.
15. I am appalled that children can mount up debts unbeknown to their parents.
16. Your table manners are appalling - don't you know how to use a knife and fork?
17. They were appalled by the reports of the nuclear war.
18. He stood there wide-eyed at the appalling scene.
19. She decried the appalling state of the British film industry.
20. Defending murderers and thieves would appall them.
21. Meanwhile, the lack of security does not regularly appall people, but creates totally different reactions.
22. Gandhi's nonconformist ways tend to appall and alienate secular-minded observers.
23. I can do something for 12 hours that would 1)appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
24. Aid workers were said to have been filled with dismay by the appalling conditions that the refugees were living in.
25. I can do things for 12 hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.
26. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.
27. I can do something for 12 hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
28. I can do things for 12 hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime. Just for today I will have a program.
29. The day after, the thief just to house with girls. He later learned that she is suffering from uremia, although early, but it is a appall terminally ill!
30. I used practically a whole bottle of red dye in the frosting, which in earlier days would appall me.
More similar words: appal, appalled, appalling, apparent, apparatus, apparently, heir apparent, unflappable, flippant, pall, pal, unstoppable, pale, palm, keep pace with, pallor, paltry, palate, palace, palette, palatial, principal, palpable, municipal, palatable, palimpsest, impalpable, archetypal, Palestinian, principality.