Synonym: black eye, computer mouse, creep, pussyfoot, shiner, sneak. Similar words: famous, enormous, anonymous, venomous, unanimous, synonymous, autonomous, magnanimous. Meaning: [maʊs] n. 1. any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails 2. a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye 3. person who is quiet or timid 4. a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the device is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad. v. 1. to go stealthily or furtively 2. manipulate the mouse of a computer.
Random good picture Not show
(9) I held the mouse by its tail.
(10) We've got a mouse in the house.
(11) The mouse nibbled at the peanuts.
(12) The cat laid a dead mouse at my feet.
(13) The owl swooped down on a mouse.
(14) His wife, a strange little mouse, never said anything.
(15) She squalled when she saw a mouse. Sentencedict.com
(16) He was a weak little mouse of a man.
(17) Move the mouse pointer to the menu bar.
(18) The mouse ran away, squeaking with fear.
(19) I devised how to catch the mouse.
(20) The bird is hovering over a mouse.
(21) Our cat is too lazy to mouse.
(22) She crept downstairs quiet as a mouse.
(23) A mouse is a small animal.
(24) The mouse scurried across the floor.
(25) The cat flew at the mouse.
(26) She crept upstairs[sentencedict.com], quiet as a mouse.
(27) The owl swooped down on the mouse.
(28) The noun " mouse " is the singular form of " mice " .
(29) A mouse darted out of the closet and ran across the room.
More similar words: famous, enormous, anonymous, venomous, unanimous, synonymous, autonomous, magnanimous, mount, paramour, surmount, amount to, camouflage, word of mouth, insurmountable, oust, no use, house, rouse, spouse, blouse, arouse, pious, cousin, onerous, espouse, anxious, viscous, tenuous, dubious.