Random good picture Not show
1) When planting seedlings I prefer to mark out the rows in advance.
2) They scratched lines in the dirt to mark out a pitch.
3) Mark out brick lines with a felt tip pen.
4) To convert a design, use graph paper and mark out blocks of six rows.
5) On separate mylar sheets, I then mark out each colour in turn for the relevant areas of the design.
6) What characteristics mark out a powerful human resources director, or a chief information officer?
7) Mark out the field carefully.
8) In doing my reading, I often mark out what I regard as important in a book.
9) It also helps to mark out the pricing formulas of call option in terms of zero - coupon bond and interest - rate caps.
10) Aligning by light. helpful to mark out by hand for shearing.
11) Aligning by light , helful to mark out by hand for shearing.
12) Is that dirty mark out of the tablecloth yet ?
13) Had better prepare an electronics map,(http://sentencedict.com/mark out.html) and mostly mark out each small rea basic overlay scope.
14) Mark out an area of several square blocks and observe it on a regular basis.
15) This theory can help researcher mark out the right scope of the law of diminishing marginal utility and the point of external economies that is punished or not.
16) Supervise completion inspection & testing, clearly mark out connection points with serial numbers.
17) Was she able to wash the dirty mark out of her coat?
18) Standing back, though, two things mark out this crisis as unique.
19) Use the measurement you just took and mark out your points on the pant leg.
20) Swathes of smoke mark out the shashlik kebab stalls beside sellers of reams of gaudily coloured polyester material.
21) Mark out the mask along its contour with Polygonal Lasso Tool.
22) In reading, I usually mark out what I regard as important in the book.
23) It is such universal perceptions as those of Darcy and Lady Julie that mark out Keneally as a major novelist.
24) If you are a dedicated sun-worshipper, you need to mark out the part of the garden where the sun lingers longest.
25) The commander stops at a place where stones set in the soft sand mark out three graves.
26) The author has tried an introductive design to form the Distributed Educational Resource Integration System, and mark out its logical structure.
27) Rabinowitz broke the record a week ago, but a faulty electronic timer kept the mark out of the books.
28) Advanced curves, spirals, straight lines, fractals and pictures can take a time mark out and work.
29) Perhaps it was unwise of him to blame just one religion for trying to mark out urban territory; in recent memory, one British city (Belfast) had no-go areas for people of the "wrong" Christian sect.
30) The attendant needs to call fire department to come get Mark out.
More similar words: mark off, work out, workout, mark, marker, market, remark, landmark, supermarket, marketing, remarkable, marketplace, work off, seek out, walk out, look out, pick out, shark, spark, think out, knock out, check out, break out, black out, stick out, parking, march, in the dark, marine, marble.