Similar words: yoga, bogus, rogue, vogue, guru, shogun, augur, in vogue. Meaning: n. a custard-like food made from curdled milk.
Random good picture Not show
1. The girl thirsted for yogurt.
2. This yogurt is past its sell - by date.
3. There's a yogurt left if you're still hungry.
4. Do you have any low- fat yogurt?
5. Yogurt is made from active cultures.
6. This yogurt comes in ten different flavours.
7. I use yogurt quite a lot in cooking.
8. All I had for lunch was a yogurt.
9. Yogurt is usually very low in fat.
10. The expiration date on this yogurt was November 20.
11. Yogurt is a perfectly acceptable substitute for cream in cooking.
12. Making your own yogurt is more trouble than it's worth.
13. Ever wonder how ice cream and yogurt are made?
14. At first he marketed his yogurt through pharmacies.
15. Serve hot with fromagefrais, custard, yogurt or cream.
16. Judy said she auditioned for a yogurt commercial.
17. And frozen yogurt topped with cooked Baxter apples.
18. Beat together the natural yogurt, mayonnaise, watercress and seasoning.
19. Our new favorite: Straus' nonfat yogurt.
20. If desired, serve with a little natural yogurt.
21. Spike There's something wrong with this yogurt.
22. Fold in the yogurt or fromage frais.
23. Layer fresh(sentencedict.com), frozen or canned fruit with yogurt.
24. Add the remaining lemon juice, yogurt and chives.
25. Organic beef and lamb, milk, yogurt and cheese are available.
26. Bake for 15 minutes and serve warm with Greek yogurt.
27. She always said that if a recipe calls for cream you shouldn't use yogurt instead.
28. The good news is that dairy foods, like milk, yogurt and cheese, help protect teeth from cavities.
29. To get rid of garlic breath try strong coffee, cloves, honey, yogurt, or parsley.
30. Barbara Rolls, a professor of nutrition at Pennsylvania State University, gave a group of women yogurt before lunch.