Random good picture Not show
(1) A new broom sweeps clean.
(2) There's a broom cupboard under the stairs.
(3) She is sweeping with a broom.
(4) A new broom sweeps.
(5) Norma picked up the broom and began sweeping.
(6) He stood his broom behind the door.
(7) The new broom was supposed to improve the way the department is managed(Sentencedict.com), but things have been worse than ever since she arrived.
(8) I couldn't afford more than a broom cupboard to set up office in.
(9) Banister installs him in a broom closet upstairs.
(10) When the new broom arrived, many officers left.
(11) Dowels and broom handles are useful.
(12) The only open door led to a broom cupboard.
(13) What we need is a new broom.
(14) Charles began to dig for gold with a broom.
(15) A new broom has swept through everything, but the basic furnishings of the old presuppositions go untouched.
(16) Add to that a groom in a broom cupboard with the bridesmaid and a case of mistaken identities.
(17) Her mother claims she was conceived in a broom cupboard in the appropriately named Nobu restaurant.
(18) A stiff yard broom and a small stiff hand brush will remove most of the debris.
(19) He would have reached for a broom or a piece of kindling.
(20) I would watch the broom scratch across the surface of the floors and on the stairs in front of the house.
(21) Pushing a broom handle up the tube will allow you to push the plunger up to this moulded shoulder and into the tube.
(22) With a long broom handle, a kitchen fork fixed on its end, they spike away the loose[sentencedict.com/broom.html], dry divots.
(23) The company seemed set to make a fresh start under a new broom.
(24) The company seems set to make a fresh start under a new broom.
(25) Then some one suggested beating the wheels of the wagon with branches of broom.
(26) As the new man at Century wielding the new broom, he expected that decisions and policies would come to his desk.
(27) Though snow-covered topiary looks fantastical, heavy snow should be removed with a rake or broom.
(28) Get cleaning bucket and powder and disinfectant from the broom cupboard.
(29) No point in drawing fire, he argued, as he put the broom back into the closet.
(30) It's the same place Boris Becker got his mistress pregnant in the broom cupboard.
More similar words: room, groom, ballroom, bedroom, brook, brood, mushroom, anteroom, restroom, dark room, bathroom, courtroom, brooch, classroom, bridegroom, living room, brooding, waiting room, sitting room, Too many cooks spoil the broth, zoom, boom, loom, gloom, bloom, gloomy, doomed, roof, boomtown, booming.