Random good picture Not show
(1) I felt a nibble at the bait.
(2) He started to nibble his biscuit.
(3) Have you got some peanuts for us to nibble while the party warms up?
(4) Don't nibble at your food if you dislike it.
(5) He began to nibble her ear affectionately.
(6) I took a nibble from the biscuit.
(7) It'seems that he'll nibble at my trick soon.
(8) She took a nibble of her cookie.
(9) Inflation began to nibble away at their savings.
(10) I felt a nibble on the end of my line.
(11) Instead of snacking on crisps and chocolate, nibble on celery or carrot.
(12) The birds cling to the wall and nibble at the brickwork.
(13) Just take/have a nibble to see if you like the taste.
(14) Don't nibble at your picture if you want to be a painter.
(15) Don't nibble, I don't want to quarrel with you now.
(16) We can not nibble at quantum theory.
(17) We each took a nibble.
(18) He clipped his white tail and made Rabscuttle nibble his fur short and stain it with mud and blackberries. Sentencedict.com
(19) They would sip sherry or port, nibble at the nuts and raisins and allow themselves to wallow in the warm softness.
(20) Wally turned to me and began to nibble my car.
(21) One of the kids tried a nibble of the bread.
(22) The horse lowered his head and began to nibble the grass.
(23) A few studies have begun to nibble at the issue.
(24) On the whole it's a good plan, at which we shouldn't nibble.
(25) Our house was on the market for six months and there wasn't a single nibble.
(26) We've had the house on the market for a month and not even had a nibble yet.
(27) The Scottish National Party is at last beginning to nibble away at Labour's huge majority.
(28) It's so weak, so dismissive, like the girl's body was a cupcake and you took a nibble.
(29) Giant amphipods, the size of rats, appear out of nowhere to nibble on the remains.
(30) She picked up a stray piece of pastry from the tray and started to nibble at it.