Random good picture Not show
1. They specified a spacious entrance hall.
2. They have moved to a more spacious residence on a hill top.
3. Nothing makes the earth seem to spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
4. Our yard is spacious enough for a swimming pool.
5. The spacious main bedroom is mainly blue.
6. The accommodation is simple but spacious.
7. The hotel is neither spacious nor comfortable.
8. The kitchen was light and spacious.
9. The house benefits from a deceptively spacious kitchen .
10. The hotel has spacious, well-appointed public rooms and bedrooms.
11. The spacious living quarters were on the second floor.
12. The house has a spacious kitchen and dining area.
13. The temple was light, spacious and blissfully cool.
14. It's a small car, yet it's surprisingly spacious.
15. The apartment had spacious rooms with high ceilings.
16. The hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable.
17. In the suburbs the spacious houses stand in stark contrast to the slums of the city's poor.
18. The house is spacious with all mod cons, handy for the station and has a garden.
19. The rooms were spacious, with tall windows and high ceilings.
20. The house was spacious but without any trace of ostentation.
21. The spacious kitchen was achieved by knocking together three small rooms.
22. The house allocated to them was pleasant and spacious,[http://sentencedict.com] and well-staffed.
23. The spacious gardens are a special feature of this property.
24. Many of Kuwait's spacious freeways were engineered by W S Atkins.
25. It was a light spacious apartment at the top of the building.
26. It was spacious, panelled with stained mahogany and well-furnished.
27. The house isn't much to look at but it's spacious.
28. The house isn't much to look at but it's quite spacious inside.
29. And whether they play in smoky cellar clubs or spacious concert hall, jazz musicians are drawing record crowds.
30. It says in the ad that the bathroom is spacious and well-appointed.
More similar words: rapacious, capacious, voracious, fallacious, audacious, sagacious, salacious, vivacious, pugnacious, mendacious, loquacious, voraciously, perspicacious, precious, specious, officious, judicious, pernicious, atrocious, malicious, conscious, ferocious, precocious, capricious, suspicious, consciously, judiciously, unconscious, subconscious, avariciously.