Random good picture Not show
1. She hauled her backpack onto her back.
2. She usually toted the baby around in a backpack.
3. He squirmed out of the straps of his backpack.
4. Karen staggered along under the weight of her backpack.
5. We shall have to backpack supplies through the woods.
6. The traditional backpack with a difference-it's waterproof.
7. She found a seat, stowed her backpack and sat down.
8. He lay back on the grass using his backpack as a pillow.
9. He is 24, moustachioed and wearing a small backpack.
10. Her backpack must have weighed twenty pounds.
11. He reached into a backpack and pulled out a small rug and put it out in front of me.
12. At home as I emptied my backpack, a Slip of paper fluttered to the floor.
13. It packs into a 115l backpack for carriage over short distances. Sea kayaks are colourful this year.
14. Mitchell groaned when he saw her old backpack(sentencedict.com), utilitarian relic of hippie days.
15. I took my backpack and joined some Egyptian friends for a trek in the Sahara.
16. Ellis put his backpack on the rug and sat down.
17. If the backpack gets too heavy, of course, you could always canoe back down the river to Chepstow!
18. Pumps in the backpack circulated water round the pipes without loosing significant amounts.
19. He ran down the hill, the backpack jolting from side to side on his back.
20. Pop open a briefcase or peek in a backpack and you may see a sleek cellular phone.
21. Ellis stood near the appointed place, carrying a backpack he had bought in a cheap luggage store.
22. I left the overstuffed backpack on the floor, wedged between my feet.
23. A big guy with a backpack cuts into the food line.sentencedict.com
24. He staggered a little under the weight of his backpack.
25. A kindergartner gets caught with a butter knife in his school backpack and is expelled for carrying a concealed weapon.
26. At every turn new ecologies open at our feet, and I fill my pockets and backpack with interesting new specimens.
27. She did not listen in on his phone calls or search his backpack.
28. He had a box to hear music and a backpack for his stuff.
29. And she had returned the following afternoon, carrying Timmy on her hip and the rest of her possessions in a backpack.
30. I would have to thank Kalmenzohn, too. l went out into the hall and took up my backpack.
More similar words: pack, pack up, packed, back, prepack, package, pack ice, aback, back up, back off, back out, back on, back of, package tour, set back, back away, hold back, backbone, backlog, cut back, setback, call back, back down, pay back, backlash, backdrop, draw back, go back on, give back, clawback.