Random good picture Not show
(1) Women tended to be relegated to typing and filing jobs.
(2) Some people believe that Communism has been relegated/consigned to the scrap heap of history.
(3) She resigned when she was relegated to a desk job.
(4) He has been relegated to the position of an assistant coach.
(5) I have been relegated to the role of a mere assistant.
(6) Their football team was relegated.
(7) We were relegated to the Fourth Division last year.
(8) She was then relegated to the role of assistant.
(9) If Leigh lose,[sentencedict.com] they'll be relegated.
(10) We shall relegate this problem to the organizing committee.
(11) Some scientists relegate parapsychology to the sphere of quackery.
(12) Will Spurs be relegated to the third division?
(13) I don't believe Real Madrid will be relegated to the second division.
(14) He relegated the incident to the back of his mind.
(15) The story was relegated to the middle pages of the paper.
(16) If Southampton lose again they may be relegated from the Premier League to the First Division. Sentencedict.com
(17) Until now, it has been relegated to sketches by Hollywood types with active imaginations, Elliott said.
(18) Officially, children no longer relegate women to some less valued domestic sphere.
(19) People argue about how to relegate certain mushrooms.
(20) She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues.
(21) You might relegate onions to the list of old-fashioned kitchen standbys, as you can slice and dice them into everything from home fries and soups to omelets and casseroles.
(22) So says the skeptic. But we cannot relegate computer games to the cesspit of pop culture solely on the evidence of the current crop of games.
(23) It tends to relegate to government many functions eventually too large, too complex, or too widely dispersed to be performed by government.
(24) Denis Law DID NOT relegate Manchester United. Birmingham City did.
(25) But we cannot relegate computer games to the cesspit of pop culture solely on the evidence of the current crop of games.
(26) Liu Zongyuan was still encountered relegate life with dedication to the ideals and reality, short self-regulation through landscape gardening was not enable him to go beyond the obstacles.
(27) The material which is of no consequence will be relegated to appendices.
(28) He has spent 19 million pounds, lost three cup finals and been relegated. So much for money.
(29) The old chancellor who had offended against the emperor was relegated to the distant boundaries of the country.
(30) He was sick, he complained that he had hated him gas, after putting her relegate to limbo.
More similar words: relegation, delegate, delegation, allegation, elegant, inelegant, negate, aggregate, variegated, segregated, congregate, desegregate, legal, legacy, legally, illegal, megaton, negation, negative, elegy, legal tender, negatively, abnegation, aggregation, segregation, legal principle, legal guardian, telegram, congregation, relent.