Random good picture Not show
1. Don't be bashful about telling people how you feel.
2. He seemed bashful and awkward.
3. Don't be bashful — speak up for yourself.
4. He was too bashful to talk about sex.
5. She is rather bashful.
6. Sheila was never bashful about asking a question.
7. Her defiant black clothes belie her bashful smile.
8. He was a moving man, bashful but debonair.
9. Kirsty gave Willy a bashful grin.
10. Women should also remember that many men are bashful about discussing their feelings out in the open.
11. And we should not be bashful about its place in the current international art scene.
12. Next, the death-defying act from the stewardesses, those bashful girls and their oxygen mine.
13. Not one for being bashful, I selected the naughtiest setting - wouldn't you?
14. But no amount of bashful cuteness can disguise its humourless narcissism.
15. He because of bashful but low head.
16. She is always bashful among strangers.
17. You are so absurdly bashful.
18. Out with it. Don't be bashful.
19. At first appearance,(sentencedict.com) the boy seemed very bashful.
20. We all know you to be a very bashful man.
21. The boy was too bashful to ask her to dance.
22. Most of people will feel bashful and unconfident in the social activities.
23. At first he was bashful about the notoriety which the newspaper caused.
24. She is bashful in doing [ to do ] anything.
25. Two people affectedly bashful half talent says: " Without. "
26. Husky grains dangled from the rice plants, so fragile and awkward they almost looked bashful.
27. One group of researchers has found that some women chat happily and flirt, even if they have absolutely no interest in the man – which is bound to make the bashful and proud even more tongue-tied.
28. That night, after supper, Snow White and the Dwarfs danced and made merry music. Bashful played the concertina.
29. coauthor (with Lorelei Sharkey, a.k.a. Lo) of Buh Bye: The Ultimate Guide to Dumping and Getting Dumped, offers these tips for bashful babes.
30. Step right up here, don't be shy! Nobody likes a bashful leatherhead . Move it.