Similar words: oversee, verse, averse, reverse, perverse, inverse, diverse, adverse. Meaning: ['əʊvə(r)sɪə(r)] n. a person who directs and manages an organization.
Random good picture Not show
1. The overseer was explaining the job to young trainees.
2. As an overseer, he suddenly found himself a person of consequence.
3. When the overseer was not in, most of the workers would lie down on the job.
4. He was the overseer on the roads?
5. The Pasha's overseer struck my father.
6. If in his new post as security overseer he can reduce crime,[sentencedict.com/overseer.html] well and good.
7. The stern overseer would never have allowed her to distract the other children.
8. Watching him and Peter Lilley, the new overseer of the poor, could be very instructive.
9. These experiences included assignments such as product coordinator, overseer of sales meetings, trainer of inexperienced salespeople, and task-force member.
10. Sir I am the present overseer but these things was before I came to the Parish.
11. As soon as the harvesting was done, the overseer called him to the porch of the house.
12. The overseer, his wife, his family.
13. Arthas defeats the Orc overseer at Strahnbrad.
14. 'she's after discharging our overseer and stayed home to go over the accounts with him.
15. She's after settling accounts with the overseer, but she'll be along for the ball tonight.
16. Besides all, he had an overseer - a great , tall, slab - side , two - fisted renegade son of Vermont.
17. Some overseer structures that are supposed to drop loot will now do so.
18. As overseer of the largest mortgage bond portfolio in the world, the central bank itself has indicated it wants to steer clear of selling agency MBS outright, at least for now.
19. The investment banks'new overseer , the Federal Reserve, has so far imposed few extra shackles.
20. I was put in the tailor shop, and I loved it. I was promoted to overseer.
21. Q .3 Why recent convert is not suitable to be overseer?
22. It'seems the city can scrape by and avoid having such an overseer.
23. Scarlett knew their writhing in helpless rage at being under obligations to their Yankee overseer.
24. Upon the ship's arrival at Surinam , Oroonoko is sold to the mild-mannered and witty overseer of Parham Plantation who befiends him, Mr. Trefry.
25. The IMF was hoping to reinvent itself as the overseer of this grand macroeconomic bargain.
26. Yet the FA has known this for many months, and as the game's nominal overseer, could have obliged the Premier League to rejig its fixtures.
27. El, whose name simply meant 'god' was the creator and procreator , overseer of conception, who sired the gods, thus being also called 'Bull El' in continuity with the ancient bull god of fertility.
28. Currently Zerg has caster units like the Infestor, Queen, Overlord, and Overseer.
More similar words: oversee, verse, averse, reverse, perverse, inverse, diverse, adverse, universe, persevere, converse, traverse, conversely, perseverance, oversight, overshadow, oversleep, controversy, overstatement, controversial, over and over, over and over again, intersperse, per se, terse, jersey, immerse, supersede, disperse, dispersed.