Similar words: biology, etiology, neurobiology, microbiology, audio, theology, ecology, apology. Meaning: n. the measurement of hearing.
Random good picture Not show
1. Have knowledge related audiology and hearing aids is preferred.
2. Audiologists require a master's degree in audiology.
3. Subsets include: Communication Science. Audiology. and Speech Language Pathology.
4. By contrast[sentencedict.com/audiology.html], the Audiology training I received at Chung Shan Medical University at the bachelor level largely focused on acquiring basic medical knowledge and specific clinical protocol.
5. The course of audiology is both important and difficult to the undergraduate education of otolaryngology.
6. His first audiology test was inconclusive as he screamed and cried through most of it and was not able to follow any of the directions.
7. To analyse the surgical indications, assessments by audiology and aural image, audition and speech or language skill rehabilitation trainings after surgery.
8. They were assessed by audiology and aural image before surgery.
9. The audiology , the print duplication, the creativity writing, the language pathology, the nursing management science have the world first-class level.
10. On behalf of Siemens Audiology Group, I will like to express my sincere thanks to all guests who are present today.
11. Eric has been endeavoring to study audiology because his dream is to be an audiologist.
12. Graduated from Medical University, bachelor degree majored in audiology or ENT.
13. All the infants who were still abnormal in ABR would be diagnosed and evaluated by audiology in 3 months and then the degrees of hearing lose would be confirmed.
14. Some states will only license speech pathologists who have graduated from a program that is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology.
15. This paper focuses on basic research of hearing science and the clinical research of diagnostic audiology .
16. Brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP) is of important significance in neurology and audiology.
17. Methods: The investigation of deafness heredity and the examination of systemic audiology were made in the 2 families.
18. Conclusion:In order to improve the effect of the cochlear implantation with inner ears malformation, the evaluation of audiology and CT or MRI before the operation should been done.
19. The principal diagnostic examination is pantopaque cisternography of the internal auditory canal other than clinical features and audiology.
20. Therefore, the most important issue for speech and hearing manpower planning is to establish licensure in speech pathology and audiology .
21. Within the scope of the company policies, manage the Audiology training issues.
22. Abano Healthcare Group says it has confirmed funding arrangements with its banks, allowing it to continue expanding its dental and audiology operations.
23. Deaf childrens s rehabilitation are subjects accumulation of the otology, audiology, electroacoustics, psychics, speech pathology and education.
24. In addition, many examples of the practical application of the results of basic research in fields such as noise control, audiology , or sound quality engineering are detailed.
25. Select can be added to cover treatment such as optometry , audiology, dental, osteopathy, speech therapy and many more.
More similar words: biology, etiology, neurobiology, microbiology, audio, theology, ecology, apology, geology, biological, ideology, neurology, anthology, astrology, etymology, phonology, embryology, entomology, chronology, seismology, herpetology, volcanology, morphology, demonology, dendrology, technology, psychology, gerontology, methodology, ornithology.