Random good picture Not show
1. The left hemisphere is responsible for the construction of spoken language, but the right contributes to its intended meaning.
2. The left hemisphere is not well equipped to deal with empty spaces.
3. Not only is the left hemisphere normally necessary for language, it is also sufficient.
4. Research shows that the brain is divided into left hemisphere and right hemisphere.
5. Scientist found that the left hemisphere is generally dominant for auditory processing in noisy environments.
6. In most people(sentencedict.com/left hemisphere.html), the left hemisphere is bigger than the right.
7. In this way , Ramachandran says, the left hemisphere manifestly employs Freudian mechanisms of defense.
8. This suggests that verbal ability is dominant in the left hemisphere and spatial ability is dominant in the right hemisphere.
9. In split-brain patients it has been shown that the left hemisphere retains language function, the right does not.
10. Disconnection studies in split-brain patients supported this conclusion, showing that the left hemisphere is sufficient for language.
11. In most people the speech center is in the left hemisphere.
12. In what have come to be known as Broca's area, Wernicke's area and angular gyrus, all located in the left hemisphere of the brain.
13. This is the idea that horizontal eye movements aid interhemispheric communication, thus allowing the more rational left hemisphere to process the right hemisphere's traumatic memories.
14. Evidence in supporting of lateralization for language in the left hemisphere comes from researches in dichotic listening tasks.
More similar words: hemisphere, northern hemisphere, euphemism, euphemistic, euphemistically, left hand, blasphemy, sphere, blasphemous, biosphere, atmosphere, thermosphere, chemistry, sphere of influence, photochemistry, left, be left, left wing, on the left, atmospheric, bereft, grapheme, ephemeral, chemical, bohemian, misplace, remiss, demise, in the middle of, premise.