Random good picture Not show
(1) Biosphere 2 was ultimately ridiculed as a research debade, as exfravagant pseudoscience.
(2) It is the first whole atmosphere / biosphere laboratory.
(3) CO2 is the accepted limiting resource for the biosphere.
(4) And this means the biosphere itself, a complex of interrelating systems that creates physical life as we know and love it.
(5) Ed Bass, a millionaire from Texas, bankrolled the Biosphere project.
(6) He enraged biologists by considering the biosphere of living creatures as a large chemical factory.
(7) If the rest of the sustaining biosphere were absent, gardens would wither.
(8) When creating a biosphere remember that: Microorganisms do most of the work.
(9) In the biosphere, the more elaborate the structure, the higher the life form.
(10) We all depend on one biosphere for sustaining our lives.
(11) As he examined the biosphere in succeeding years, he added more complex phenomena to the list of life-made.
(12) Been included in UNESCO Man and Biosphere Protection Network.
(13) All living things exist within this region[sentencedict .com], the biosphere.
(14) How would a reductionist explain the biosphere, for example?
(15) The entire biosphere was becoming more transparent.
(16) The biosphere is being destroyed by economic growth!
(17) The totality of the atmosphere, hydrosphere, biosphere and geosphere.
(18) The death of the individual is essential to the survival of the biosphere.
(19) The glass spaceship parked in the desert is called a biosphere because the logic of the Bios runs through it.
(20) Our little group is camped in the heart of the Caj n del Diablo Biosphere Reserve.
(21) We are only one generation away from causing irreparable damage to the Earth's biosphere.
(22) Seen in the right light, a robust industrial ecosystem is an extension of the natural ecosystem of the biosphere.
(23) Once formed, rings soon cease to exchange with the biosphere.
(24) The elements it cradles are in a dynamic equilibrium with the cycling composition of the atmosphere and water and biosphere.
(25) Then I realized that there were already huge amounts of synthetic ecology in Biosphere One.
(26) Then we learned to extract raw materials from her biosphere to create our own new synthetic materials.
(27) Every garden is really a small slice of the larger biosphere we all are immersed in.
(28) The carbon cycle is the cycle in which carbon is exchanged between the hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere(sentencedict.com), and geosphere of the Earth.
(29) Atmospheric aerosol has important impact on many geophysical and geochemical processes, and affects the biosphere and geosphere significantly.
(30) As an ecologically vulnerable region where atmosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere and biosphere interact, the Yellow River Delta plays an important role both in economy and environment in China.
More similar words: atmosphere, sphere, hemisphere, blasphemy, phosphorescent, here and there, curiosity, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, biotic, bionic, biology, dubious, cipher, nephew, hospice, dubiously, biography, periphery, prospect, hospital, biological, amphibious, to speak of, so to speak, prophetic, euphemism, introspect, hospitable, biodiversity.