Random good picture Not show
1. The climbers rested on a sheltered ledge jutting out from the cliff.
2. The climbers were clinging to a ledge hundreds of feet above the sea.
3. The ledge overhangs by several feet.
4. We crept carefully along the narrow ledge.
5. He balanced precariously on the narrow window - ledge.
6. He ground out his cigarette on the window ledge.
7. He managed to cling on to a ledge 40ft down the rock face.
8. He eased himself along the ledge to reach the terrified boy.
9. We huddled together on the cliff ledge, waiting for rescue.
10. There's some money on the window ledge .
11. A narrow ledge run across the northern face of the cliff.
12. The phone was perched precariously on the window ledge.
13. I left along the ledge at the top of the door.
14. She had climbed onto the ledge outside his window.
15. He edged carefully along the narrow ledge.
16. The climber edged carefully along the narrow rock ledge.
17. He leapt onto a ledge of rock.
18. Having been lowered to the ledge, I first introduced myself to the eaglets.
19. They climbed up on a ledge and peered in a window.
20. Roosting on the ledge outside, I hadn't seen it.
21. I opened the window, stepped out on the ledge, and began to wash windowpanes with a rag.
22. With a rustle of wings the bird landed on the window ledge.
23. Police managed to coax the man down from the ledge.
24. How can such a large quantity of know - ledge be acquired?
25. She put the vase of flowers on the window ledge.
26. They lie, as dormant as their volcano, stacked up ledge upon ledge.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. This is principally a path following a narrow undulating ledge which runs across the northern face of Pillar.
28. A sudden gust of wind pitched him off the ledge and he was left hanging by his safety rope.
29. There followed a series of spider-like manoeuvres to negotiate the chimney-groove and become ensconced on the ledge belay.
30. She peered out and saw him crawling on hands and knees along the ledge.