Random good picture Not show
1. The ledge overhangs by several feet.
2. We crept carefully along the narrow ledge.
3. The climbers rested on a sheltered ledge jutting out from the cliff.
4. The climbers were clinging to a ledge hundreds of feet above the sea.
5. He balanced precariously on the narrow window - ledge.
6. He ground out his cigarette on the window ledge.
7. There's some money on the window ledge .
8. The phone was perched precariously on the window ledge.
9. She had climbed onto the ledge outside his window.
10. He edged carefully along the narrow ledge.
11. The climber edged carefully along the narrow rock ledge.
12. He leapt onto a ledge of rock.
13. He managed to cling on to a ledge 40ft down the rock face.
14. He eased himself along the ledge to reach the terrified boy.
15. We huddled together on the cliff ledge, waiting for rescue.
16. A narrow ledge run across the northern face of the cliff.
17. I left along the ledge at the top of the door.
18. Roosting on the ledge outside, I hadn't seen it.
19. He indicated a gadget upon the window ledge.
20. Nest on ledge or in tree(sentencedict.com), usually inaccessible.
21. I balanced on the ledge.
22. They squatted down on a narrow ice ledge.
23. Bernice had obviously fallen from the ledge above her.
24. We are standing outside the tower on the ledge.
25. Two auks, blinking, waddled foolishly across the ledge.
26. Having been lowered to the ledge, I first introduced myself to the eaglets.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. With a rustle of wings the bird landed on the window ledge.
28. Police managed to coax the man down from the ledge.
29. How can such a large quantity of know - ledge be acquired?
30. She put the vase of flowers on the window ledge.