Random good picture Not show
(1) Could I have a smidgen more wine?
(2) She arrives a smidgen ahead of time.
(3) Oh , just a smidgen would be nice.
(4) Do you want some sugar?'' Just a smidgen.'
(5) I need a smidgen of fresh air.
(6) A smidgen of genius a sliver of cutting truth ( john Simon ).
(7) Well, it has seemed like more than a smidgen to me.
(8) They did not get their photographs signed, but they have had an exchange, a smidgen of repartee with a star.
(9) Its stock is down 1 % this year, a smidgen better than the Dow.
More similar words: midget, ridge, bridge, fridge, abridge, abridged, partridge, drawbridge, general ledger, intelligence agency, smite, smile on, smitten, dismiss, amid, transmit, besmirch, goldsmith, humid, midst, timid, dismissal, adam smith, midday, middle, midriff, timidly, transmitted, midnight, edge.