Random good picture Not show
(2) The evening was a lavish affair with glorious food and an endless supply of champagne.
(3) They lived a very lavish lifestyle .
(4) It was one of the most lavish weddings I've ever been to.
(5) They rebuilt the house on an even more lavish scale than before.
(6) The film featured lavish costumes and spectacular sets.
(7) He staged the most lavish productions of Mozart.
(8) She'd been a bit too lavish with the salt, so the soup didn't taste nice.
(9) Holding a lavish party was not the best use of scarce funds.
(10) He was lavish with his praise for / lavish in praising the project.
(11) They lead an extremely lavish lifestyle.
(12) My uncle is never lavish of endearments.
(13) American reviewers are lavish in their praise of this book.
(14) She received lavish gifts of jewellery and clothes.
(15) Christian Lacroix is throwing a very lavish and very select party.
(16) The food was lavish.
(17) He was lavish in his praise for her paintings.
(18) Such lavish praise was hard to believe.
(19) He was always a lavish spender.
(20) The kitchens are preparing for a lavish banquet.
(21) He despised people who were lavish with their praises.
(22) It was a lavish reception as befitted a visitor of her status.
(23) The book drew lavish praise from literary critics.
(24) Critics attack his lavish spending and flamboyant style.
(25) Hug your children and lavish them with love.
(26) The lavish production makes this musical truly memorable.
(27) We were always lavish with financial aid in times of crisis. Sentencedict.com
(28) They laid on lavish entertainment for their guests.
(29) His father has decided to be lavish in having the house repaired.
(30) The callous couple milked money from a hospital charity to fund a lavish lifestyle.