Similar words: vis-a-vis, improvisation, advise, ravish, visual, devise, adviser, advised. Meaning: ['vɪːzə] n. an endorsement made in a passport that allows the bearer to enter the country issuing it. v. 1. provide (a passport) with a visa 2. approve officially.
Random good picture Not show
1. Be careful not to overstay your visa.
2. Money is not everything. There's Mastercard Visa.
3. Have you the requisite visa to enter Canada?
4. Do you need a visa for Egypt?
5. What's the procedure for applying for a visa?
6. I am applying for a visa.
7. Please debit my Mastercard / Visa / American Express card .
8. Can I use VISA?
9. I obtained a visa after hours of waiting at the embassy.
10. He first entered Britain on a six-month visa, and was given a further extension of six months.
11. Getting a visa isn't as simple as you might suppose.
12. Do you take VISA?
13. I maxed out my Visa.
14. The government repatriated him because he had no visa.
15. He's applied for an extension of his visa.
16. Do you need a visa for the USA?
17. Her visa expired six months ago.
18. They refused him a visa.
19. My visa still hasn't come through.
20. She entered the country on a student visa.
21. We travelled to Argentina on a tourist visa.
22. What's the credit limit on your Visa card?
23. The United States has refused him a visa.
24. No westerner could fly in without a visa.
25. Visa applications take 28 days to process.
26. I charged the shoes on Visa.
27. He was deported from Ecuador when his visa expired.
28. He was arrested for overstaying his visa.
29. To go to the United States[sentencedict.com/visa.html](sentencedict.com), you must get a visa at the U.S. embassy.
30. You'll have to get a passport, and you'll also need a visa.
More similar words: vis-a-vis, improvisation, advise, ravish, visual, devise, adviser, advised, visible, viscous, visitor, visually, disabled, partisan, reprisal, disaster, disagree, visceral, revision, division, supervisor, envision, activist, disavowal, disappear, divisible, peevishly, invisible, visualize, provision.